TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #196
    LD, you just dug your own grave with those last two posts. You realize that, don't you?

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #197
      Originally posted by nforcer06164
      LD, you just dug your own grave with those last two posts. You realize that, don't you?
      No, I didn't. It's comments like those that make me think you are a wolf.

      It's a lost cause for me, I don't even know why I bother.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #198
        LD, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You look more and more like a wolf every time you say something like that. "It's a lost cause, I don't even know why I bother." It's a desperate move, looking for sympathy, a final attempt for survival. You screw yourself even more every time you post something like that.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #199
          nforcer, you newb, everybody acts the same way when their ass is on the line. If LD was a wolf and had a bunch of votes, he would act this way. If he was a human and had just as many votes, he'd act the same way. Once people get in this position, they don't worry about trying to act human or not, they just try and save their ass. Some people (like Tass) resort to screaming and calling everybody who votes for them an idiot. LD, apparently, resorts to giving up and IMing people asking for help. Don't be a complete newb and think that his (or anybody else's) defense is in any way incriminating.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • nforcer06164
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 4772

            #200
            eb, wouldn't it make more sense to STOP POSTING for a little while and trying to come up with a defense, instead of letting everybody know that you've given up? He's definitely not going to get sympathy, and it sure as hell seems like that's what he's looking for. The only reason I see him doing that is he's trying to buy time.

            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #201
              Originally posted by nforcer06164
              eb, wouldn't it make more sense to STOP POSTING for a little while and trying to come up with a defense, instead of letting everybody know that you've given up? He's definitely not going to get sympathy, and it sure as hell seems like that's what he's looking for. The only reason I see him doing that is he's trying to buy time.
              How can you have a defense against something that isn't there?

              Everyones all like "Oh, wolves say that", BUT THEY DON'T! We've seen in the past that wolves don't do what "wolves" always do.

              god

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #202
                I find it hard for you guys to suddenly all jump on LD's back. Do you see anyone defending him? Anyone? If he was a wolf, he would have some kind of backup, don't you think? He's not doomed, so the wolves would be like "Oh! We can save him!" But I don't see that happening. I don't trust LD 100%, but i'm just pointing out that no one is coming to his rescue, and he isn't doomed...yet.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #203
                  Honestly Jurs... If I was a wolf, and someone who had ALOT of suspicions on them at a specific time was my wolfmate... I'd back the hell away from him. Because if it came back that he was a wolf from a psychic report, I'd look alot more suspicious for defending him the day before.

                  Not saying that is what is happening, but that is the explanation I can give to explain it, if he is a wolf.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #204
                    I know what you mean, Tass, but i'm just saying. This reminds me of what position I was in in a previous TWG. I was a human, and everyone was ganging up on me but no one was coming to my defense. Lucky someone (I think Hans) pointed out that no one was coming to back me up, then alain helped as well and got everyone's votes off of me and put on a wolf and they lynched him. I'm just saying, there could be a possibility that everyone is bandwagoning on top of LD because they aren't looking into the eb/alain thing enough.


                    P.s. Where is Hans? He WAS chosen over me to play in this game. What kind of input is he having, unless he's doing his "staying just active enough to stay out of suspicion" deal.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #205
                      eb/eyespew* Alain was posting about it and talking to me at the time, sorry -_-
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #206
                        when does this day end?
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #207
                          I've been sick as a dog lately, and sleeping has been my favorite activity for the past couple of days.

                          Well, the evidence for LD is clear.

                          If he is human, then nforcer is looking pretty fucking wolfish.

                          But to keep all the possibilities open...

                          Do you think it's funny how Eric is acting? He's just kind of slipping by, bandwagoning as he goes. People vote eb. "Yeah, yeah. Ok, sure. eb." People change to LD. "Oh, you know what? That's a good point. LD." I just find this a little odd, and wanted to bring it to your attention. But as for my vote? Later.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #208
                            Originally posted by HansSky
                            Well, the evidence for LD is clear.
                            No, it isn't. It's based on what people "think" wolves do.

                            Comment

                            • ImEric12
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1952

                              #209
                              I never voted for EB. I was considering it, but Alain made good points.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #210
                                LD - nForcer, mead, alain, eric (4)
                                eb - eyespew, ld, Jurs (3)

                                not voted: tass, hans, kilga, afro, eb (5)

                                Insta at 7.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...