Tass
For everything eyespew just posted (It was a joint effort). I would also like to throw one thing out there, which Tass screwed himself by telling me.
Alain was told before he was killed, that he was being wolfed. Now, alain didn't tell anyone this info because he has integrity for the game. Let me ask you something... Who in this game, has the guts to tell someone they are about to be wolfed, knowing they won't say anything. What? Speak up, did you say tass? Thats what I thought.
For everything eyespew just posted (It was a joint effort). I would also like to throw one thing out there, which Tass screwed himself by telling me.
Alain was told before he was killed, that he was being wolfed. Now, alain didn't tell anyone this info because he has integrity for the game. Let me ask you something... Who in this game, has the guts to tell someone they are about to be wolfed, knowing they won't say anything. What? Speak up, did you say tass? Thats what I thought.


Comment