TWG IX - Manhunt - End of Day 2 - Game Over

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    I'm upset guys... 3 full pages and over 24 hours gone. no post in the past 4+ hours....

    c'mon.

    And, as was said by someone... this game is unbalanced towards Mirage. Which is why I am trying to compensate by giving long days and trying to force people to talk. As such, I'm going to give this piece of advice... perhaps it would be good to continue posting AIM conversations? 2 have been posted already, and the more information said in the thread, the more everyone will have to go off of. Just a suggestion to help the balance of things.

    Oh yea... a clue. Mirage is male. (assuming charlotte is male... survey is still out on him/her.) (that makes EVERY player in the game male).
    RIP

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #47
      Charlotte is, in fact, male.

      This is not his first username - I know what he used to go by at another forum and that was a very male name.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #48
        Fufufufufu... alright, I can't see much lately. I can analyze things, but, like I've said before (I think), I don't intend for TWG to be one of the top important things on my list. From what I can tell so far... alright, Mirage got read of Gamma and Epsilon. Is that any real surprise? This puts us nowhere with any clues, seeing as that some of the newbs would do this from having read any TWG, or any expert would do so in case of a threat. However, if that threat is the case, then I think that Mirage would most likely go for one of four people (whom will not be revealed in case of Mirage might picking up and looking at them more carefully... though because of me, I would not know why he would).

        I don't have any suspicions for now, seeing as I haven't really been able to look at people's posts that well, but on Sunday, I might be able to do that and get better leads for my own skin. I'll see if I can't post tomorrow after my DDR tourney, and hopefully have thought of something.

        I should really take some things more seriously though....

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #49
          *drowns in a flood of incoherence* need...air...

          I'm sorry, I didn't follow.

          Kefit I would have to dissagree with your reasons for voting Q. First, a wolf in a large chat room of only humans would not have the cahunes to try to be a leader. Secondly, I understand why Q chose that topic. When you think about the number of things you can all talk about, the list pretty much comes donw to just "who do you think is most likely to get voted next." Anything else, that one might maybe consider useful, would only cause dissorder and really isn't a topic for large chat rooms. Who started the large chat anyways? It seems to be a good method for creating mass confusion and generally get everyone attacking one or two people without much time for reasoning. More importantly, why wasn't I invited :P

          edit: I'm not going to remove that post, I think there's something in it, but I just reread it and found that it was somewhat lacking of my usual thought. I'll be more helpful when I sleep k.

          ..and who else is LD harrassing to find out if they are the wolf? It's kind of funny.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #50
            LD... stop harassing the hunters. You are not in the jungle. You have no means of communication with the hunters. If Mirage wishes to tell you who he is, he will use his phone to contact you.

            And, seriously guys.... IF YOU DO NOT TALK, YOU HAVE NO SHOT OF WINNING.
            RIP

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #51
              Hey guys. Sorry for the inactivity. The night of the signups, I got on to do homework, and found out that it was time for signups, which opened shortly after I got on. That same day, earlier... boy, the weather in Chicago has been crazy lately. We got about 7 or so inches of snow. then, about two weeks later, the day of the singups, temperature got high enough to melt all of the snow... and then it rained. Now, it wouldn't be so bad, if there wasn't a crack in the foundation of my house. Thankfully, my basement is carpeted and it soaked the water, but all the furniture had to be moved, which meant disconnecting the computer. We had to connect fans, dehumidifiers, and the like to dry it up before we moved furniture, but we blew a circuit and found we had to pull up the padding underneath, cuz it would never dry otherwise. As of 30 minutes ago, the computer is back up and running, and I should be more active... but what does this have to do with TWG? XD

              I don't think Q is one to be suspicious of.

              Charlotte seems suspicous to me for some reason. His posts strike me as odd somehow.

              I've got nothing else to go on right now. Anyway, with only 4 pages, there isn't really that much to go on anyway. More to follow....

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #52
                My apologies for my inactivity today, I was out most of the day shopping and such.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #53
                  It doesn't matter, Kilga. Including this post, there have only been 7 posts today. I'm the one that knows what's going on around here the least, so I can't really say much myself =/

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • Charlotte21
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 83

                    #54
                    EDITED:

                    Okay, the long ass posts were annoying and I was a retard for posting them in the format.



                    All my convo logs are in that directory, and will be kept updated often.

                    My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

                    Comment

                    • Charlotte21
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 83

                      #55


                      All my convo logs are in that directory. Apologies for the long ass posts, again.

                      My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #56
                        no commentary at all?
                        Try doing some disseminating, ok?
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • Charlotte21
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 83

                          #57
                          EDIT: Read my above two posts.

                          My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

                          Comment

                          • Charlotte21
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 83

                            #58
                            EDIT: Read above three posts.

                            My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #59
                              hey i have a suggestion, try posting pertinnent stuff instead of this random bullshit, ok? thanks.
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #60
                                Well...I really don't think ANYONE is going to take the time and read all of that. Take out what you think is important, and then post it. Not every single one of your conversations with every single person you have talked to.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...