TWG IX - Manhunt - End of Day 2 - Game Over

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #16
    RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

    ooh charlotte, sig is 690 pixels long, max is 500. Max width is 300, so you'll probably need to drop the spectre thing :S Sorry, but I got beat up for that, so :P
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • Charlotte21
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 83

      #17
      Re: RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

      Originally posted by alainbryden
      Also,

      Charlotte = Delta = 4th letter of greek alphabet. 4 days is a wolf win. :O

      but don't worry Charlotte, we TWGers are better than this. We'll make it look like we have better reasons than that to vote you :P
      Part of me feels like I'm being picked on for being a newb , and wondering if I should ignore these conspiracies alltogether.

      My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

        yes
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • Charlotte21
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 83

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

          Originally posted by alainbryden
          yes
          None the less this is distracting us from the real discussion at hand, and we need to get information flowing as quick as possible.

          Every hour we waste silent is an hour handed to the hunted, who is an advantageous position since we have no leads for the entire day based on the people who have been killed.

          Enough with the tass'-story-conspiracy, lets get some real discussion going.

          My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

          Comment

          • roopert
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 149

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

            How many of you have been contacted by Charlotte since the game started? I have. I was thinking that if I were a wolf who was new to this community, I would try to contact everyone and gather as much information as possible on them, so I would know who is the best choice for lyching. Perhaps on Night1 she just lynched people who had a good reputation because there was nothing else she had to go off of. I have been contacted by other people too, but since Charlotte seems to be our main suspect, I thought I'd add another perspective to her. (her, right?) Still no vote from me.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #21
              RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

              Well, Charolette is a good idea, since Tass hinted at liking her(is it a her, or he) last game, so its a good choice, but i will have to see more on that. I have a little suspicion of Blah, though. He was in contact with EB all last game, and EB probably picked his style, so he got rid of him. Then i was talking to blah, and he said that he had a pregame convo with chardish, maybe chardish had somehow figured something out about blah, so blah had to dispose of him.

              mastr414: i see you
              mastr414: i know your'e browsing
              mastr414: write a post
              mastr414: a good once
              Tps7910: actually
              Tps7910: im there
              mastr414: a good one
              Tps7910: but im really nto
              Tps7910: not
              mastr414: ?
              Tps7910: im typing a huge report paper thats dues tommarow
              Tps7910: its worth half my grade
              Tps7910: its on the Rise and Fall of the Roman empire
              Tps7910: soill try to make some good posts
              Tps7910: asap
              mastr414: ok
              mastr414: remember
              mastr414: 15 posts before the day is over
              Tps7910: yup
              Tps7910: who do you find suspcious so far
              mastr414: i don't know yet
              Tps7910: well
              mastr414: no one's psoted yet
              Tps7910: if you had to kill someone right now
              mastr414: when i see like 10 posts from each person
              Tps7910: who would it be
              mastr414: as a wolf, or as a human?
              Tps7910: mine would be charoltte
              Tps7910: humanb
              mastr414: charlotte too
              Tps7910: maybe guido, or nforcer
              Tps7910: trying to think who tass would pick
              mastr414: not chardish or eb
              Tps7910: well
              Tps7910: ther dead
              mastr414:
              Tps7910: lol
              Tps7910: so far im 2/2
              Tps7910: but this 2 a night thing
              Tps7910: is scaring me
              mastr414: yup
              Tps7910: charoltte imed me ealrier
              Tps7910: and just said hi
              Tps7910: and noting else
              Tps7910: it was weird
              Tps7910: like he was trying to establish himself on aim
              Tps7910: but not talk too much
              mastr414: she did that with everyone
              mastr414: i assume she
              Tps7910: o ok
              Tps7910: she
              Tps7910: the cool thing about this game
              Tps7910: if someone gets lycnhed
              Tps7910: and there human
              Tps7910: u know
              mastr414: ya
              Tps7910: u might be the wolf
              mastr414: ya
              mastr414: i'm not
              Tps7910: u worked with eb last game
              mastr414: but i mig
              mastr414: only cuz i guarded him
              Tps7910: still
              Tps7910: maybe u didnt want someone to know how you play
              mastr414: Chardish contacted me pregame
              Tps7910: and he must of had a good idea
              Tps7910: maybe he said
              Tps7910: argh, ur mean
              Tps7910: and u were like
              Tps7910: bye chardish
              mastr414: no
              mastr414: he said he thought i was human
              mastr414: so we tlaked
              mastr414: and figutrf er bnoth were
              mastr414: why would i kill him if i was wolf then?
              Tps7910: because u knew i was going to accuse you of this,a nd it would make sense not to kill him, so you would trick me into beliveing you were human, while this whole time it was a genious plan that you thought up
              mastr414: except there are no special roles
              mastr414: no need to get inside an alliance
              Tps7910: i know
              mastr414: nice try thouh
              Tps7910: what does that have to do with anything i jiust said
              mastr414: well why kill soeoen that thoguht i was human
              mastr414: you say its to appear human to the others
              Tps7910: because
              mastr414: thus getting inside any alliance with them
              mastr414: but there's no need
              mastr414: becayse akill is a kill
              Tps7910: well i will keep an eye on the forum
              Tps7910: but i must return to my report
              mastr414: ok
              Tps7910: only 1200 words to go

              This is just a theory, but i feel that it is better then a random post. Also, as in the convo, i am still currently writing the essay, but will be done shortly, then i will have time to type many more posts.

              Comment

              • Charlotte21
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 83

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG IX, Manhunt - Pre-Game

                Originally posted by roopert
                I thought I'd add another perspective to her. (her, right?) Still no vote from me.
                Him.

                EDIT: Her.

                EDIT: lolol, not tellin u decide.

                My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #23
                  ((Bah, didn't get a chance to post before I had to leave...))

                  So we're missing Gamma and Epsilon? Well, to be honest, that's kind of expected. After all, Epsilon was recently hailed as a very valuable person in another situation similar to this one and Gamma's proven his worth as an intelligent person, but so have others...

                  ((Okay, rather than post much more, I really want to see the others get in here. It's not fair to those who've posted already that they're the only ones who could be incriminated at the moment.))

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #24
                    Okay, time for some thoughts, before I forget them.

                    When I first saw who died, I immediately wondered why blah wasn't dead. He did extremely well in TWG VII and VIII, and certainly wasn't a hindrance in any previous TWG. On top of that, EB, someone with whom blah worked last game, is dead. Of course, I'm not going to use this to vote for him because I've been known to be susceptible to wolf reverse psychology, and leaving him alive could mean that Mirage wanted to pull this and fall for the above logic or that he trusts to be human whoever Mirage is.

                    Charlotte's being questionable simply because he's putting himself out in the open, either to earn trust or prove himself and get some friends. I've been talking to him for a while, but I haven't been convinced either way, possibly because I don't know him all that well.

                    alain's posted a lot, but nothing really meaningful, and there're still a lot of people who haven't said anything. I want something to go off of, dammit!

                    EDIT: Fuck, I forgot that I was just putting this down to be sent in after someone else posted, so excuse the double post. HOWEVER, why the hell hasn't someone posted in the meantime? That took a while to write, and the game's fresh.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • Charlotte21
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 83

                      #25
                      Session Start (charlottesque:blahblah18): Thu Jan 13 16:42:26 2005
                      [16:42] blahblah18: gl
                      [16:42] *** Auto-response sent to blahblah18: I am currently away from the computer.
                      [16:42] blahblah18: welcome
                      [16:42] Charlotte Rene Vieu: hry
                      [16:42] Charlotte Rene Vieu: hey
                      [16:42] Charlotte Rene Vieu: sup blah
                      [16:43] blahblah18: hmm that was quick recognition
                      [16:43] Charlotte: haha
                      [16:43] Charlotte: lol, I added everyone
                      [16:43] Charlotte: and renamed them according to their username + codename
                      [16:43] Charlotte: on trillian
                      [16:44] blahblah18: hmm a likely story
                      [16:44] Charlotte: Ok
                      [16:44] blahblah18: thats damn suspicious
                      [16:44] blahblah18: i got you timestamped with swift recognition there
                      [16:44] Charlotte: I'm overly excited
                      [16:44] blahblah18: i'm sure you are
                      [16:44] blahblah18: how'd you find out bout this forum?
                      [16:44] Charlotte: arch0wl.com, spectere.net
                      [16:45] blahblah18: ok
                      [16:45] Charlotte: i heard flypie talking 'bout it once
                      [16:45] blahblah18: k
                      [16:45] Charlotte: saw it and was like "OMG THIS KIND OF LOGIC IS FOR ME"
                      [16:45] Charlotte: (if you've ever been to either place, logic is not their strongpoints there)
                      [16:46] blahblah18: no
                      [16:46] blahblah18: i've been to A0 now and then
                      [16:47] Charlotte: do you know kefit's aim, it's the only one i dont have
                      [16:48] blahblah18: kefit42
                      [16:48] Charlotte: thanks
                      [16:48] Charlotte: Talking to other people?
                      [16:49] blahblah18: o course
                      [16:49] blahblah18: u?
                      [16:50] Charlotte: just now starting, I was adding everyone's names and renaming them still just finished
                      [16:51] blahblah18: how convenient
                      [16:51] Charlotte: Isn't it though?
                      [16:51] Charlotte: lol
                      [16:52] blahblah18: so who else are you talking to then?
                      [16:52] Charlotte: I love the instant accusations we have with added smileys
                      [16:52] Charlotte: you, roopert, alainbryden, nforcer, tps222, guido, chardish, kefit, hansky
                      [16:53] blahblah18: what's hansky's IM?
                      [16:53] Charlotte: notsofaroff
                      [16:53] blahblah18: he's been idle forever
                      [16:54] blahblah18: how'd you talk to him?
                      [16:54] Charlotte: i said hi
                      [16:54] Charlotte: i got an away message, which said "bbl"
                      [16:54] blahblah18: am i the only one that messaged yhou first?
                      [16:54] Charlotte: Yes
                      [16:55] blahblah18: what's roopert's sn?
                      [16:55] blahblah18: good
                      [16:55] Charlotte: insanelycoolness
                      [16:55] Charlotte: Why is that good, may I ask?
                      [16:55] blahblah18: i like to know that i take initiative
                      [16:56] Charlotte: It's smart, and generally it would show humanness, but in a game with much required communication there can be no assurity (not sure if assurity is a word)
                      Session Close (blahblah18): Thu Jan 13 16:58:48 2005
                      This was the first person I had talked to since signing up, and because of my extreme hype for this game, when I asked him if he was talking to people and he said "o course", that made me believe that I needed to start talking to people because it was routine and I didn't want to be super-noob. I am not going to accuse blah of anything because: my IMs with him removed the nervousness I had for my first time in the game, I'm just showing that it was my reaction to a veteran player to message everyone, not that I am suspicious of him.

                      Am I suspicious still? Yea of course I am, but putting this info out in the open is not hurting anything for the humans. Remember: keeping information hidden is only helping the hunted win in a game like this.

                      (EDIT: Grammar fix.)

                      My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #26
                        Post 1 of 5.

                        For the record, Tass, I wouldn't mind a reposting of all the remaining alive players after every Night because I don't follow the Greek Letters as easily as I would just names and I don't want to have to go back and look at the main list every time someone new dies.

                        Alainbryden - Alpha
                        Blahblah18 - Beta
                        Charlotte21 - Delta
                        GuidoHunter - Zeta
                        HansSky - Iota
                        Kefit - Kappa
                        Kilgamayan - Lambda
                        Nforcer06164 – Mu
                        Roopert - Omicron
                        The_Q – Pi
                        Tps222 - Rho
                        Tsuteto - Sigma

                        While Pi's survival seems pretty suspicious, I think that with only four days to work on this, the idea of Mirage producing such a scapegoat because a lot more feasible, which is most likely why Pi is still alive.

                        And note that Epsilon's death is not necessarily a reflection on those who played in the previous game - you only need have watched the game and read the postgame commentary to realize what he was worth to the human side.

                        PS: Hooray for eigenvalues. FEAR MY APPLICATION IN DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, BITCHES

                        λ
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                          PS: Hooray for eigenvalues. FEAR MY APPLICATION IN DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, BITCHES
                          Given the matrix A=
                          |2 3|
                          |3 -6|

                          What is your characteristic equation and what are your values?

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #28
                            and I thought of Lambda calculus and programming in scheme...
                            and i see everyone copy pasted my convos and was like "hmmm"
                            I'm waiting to see just what I did that was suspicious... cuz I sure as hell don't see it, and I think EVERYTHING's suspicious
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #29
                              Meh, I'll start posting tomorrow. I'm FAR too tired to think straight after tonight's DDR run. Oh, and sweet. I'm the main evil guy from Megaman X.

                              Well, until after school tomorrow (well, maybe later. I might barely make the five posts with how busy my weekend is going to be)

                              Post 0 of 5 (I'm not counting this one)

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #30
                                Post 2 of 5.

                                Oh my, it's been a while since I've done this.

                                Well, let's see.

                                |2-λ 3|
                                |3 -6-λ|

                                (2-λ)(-6-λ)-(3)(3)

                                λ^2+4λ-12-9

                                λ^2+4λ-21

                                (λ+7)(λ-3)

                                λ = -7, 3

                                λ=-7:

                                |2-(-7) 3|
                                |3 -6-(-7)|

                                |9 3|
                                |3 1|

                                |x| = |3|
                                |y| .. |1|

                                λ=3:

                                |2-(3) 3|
                                |3 -6-(3)|

                                |-1 3|
                                |3 -9|

                                |x| = |1|
                                |y| .. |-3|

                                Thus...

                                y = k1*e^(-7t)|3| + k2*e^(3t)|1|
                                .......................|1|....................|-3|

                                I believe that's the general form of the equation. Professor Pelosi would be proud.

                                blah: λ also has application in Calculus III when solving simultaneous equations in 3-D space that have a restriction equation in order to find extrema, but I've already forgotten what the proper term for them is in that case.

                                Proffesor Hoq would kill me if he saw this. >_>;

                                As for the game itself, nothing new has really come up since my last post, so there's nothing new to report in Lambda Land. Sorry.

                                λ
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...