TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #646
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    If there is an insta, the posting req doesn’t count
    Mind directing me to where it says that, because there's no mention of it in the OP.





    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #647
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      I'm nearly certain of this but I'll ask anyway: Phantoms stick with players for the entire game, yes?

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Bolth mannn
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2008
        • 2228

        #648
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Mind directing me to where it says that, because there's no mention of it in the OP.
        It doesn’t say it anywhere but it’s how these situations have been handled every other game I’ve played so far on this site

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #649
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          It doesn’t say it anywhere but it’s how these situations have been handled every other game I’ve played so far on this site
          I'm going to need confirmation elsewhere then, because I'm going to treat it as minimum post people are doomed, which can unexpectedly ruin our planned progression.





          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #650
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            I'm nearly certain of this but I'll ask anyway: Phantoms stick with players for the entire game, yes?
            they do
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #651
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              The minimum activity requirement in the original post has been updated for clarity.
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #652
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Thank you for clarifying!

                Yeah, they're doomed if we hammer Raeko and we should absolutely consider this.





                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #653
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  aite
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #654
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Thank you for clarifying!

                    Yeah, they're doomed if we hammer Raeko and we should absolutely consider this.
                    you're misreading
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #655
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      The minimum activity requirement in the original post has been updated for clarity.
                      Sorry, I typo'd it the first time
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #656
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        you're misreading
                        "Minimum Activity Requirement when instalynch does occur"

                        When an insta is met, players still need to have met the requirement.

                        That's how I'm reading it, and that's how it is spelled out.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #657
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          Well...

                          Now it's clarified.

                          Continue.





                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #658
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            hej

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #659
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              since star is here

                              raeko
                              she's at l-2 now, I think
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #660
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                dead air... dead pr

                                ;_;

                                Comment

                                Working...