TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

    You could also just not lynch me imo
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

      Shado should be mvp imo without offense to haku I think shado was just on it this game
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        You could also just not lynch me imo
        That's not how you play and you know it.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          You could also just not lynch me imo
          literally think about this from any other perspective other than your own

          you can't play like that
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

            Speaking of, stating you were...

            "derp clear"

            ...has no meaning to anyone besides you. So next time you want to be lazy, don't assume people can mind read. Even then, certainly don't assume people won't be thinking that's abnormal for someone to not help in a TEAM ORIENTED GAME on solving and helping out the others to understand why you were so sure that you were...

            "derp clear"

            ...whatever the heck that means to you.

            EDIT: and yes, I do understand you were focused on bigger fish than this game, but come on now~
            Last edited by Charu; 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              Shado should be mvp imo without offense to haku I think shado was just on it this game
              he played well as well
              if I were giving out 2, I'd give one to Shado
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                What ? You were wolf reading me with Roundbox early game. It's one of the reasons why I thought you two were masons. (yeah, you got NK'd over being a potential mason)
                Pretty sure on d0 I literally told ind I didn't think you were a wolf based on the tone of your posts.

                on ffa I think his stuff was fine and I think some people are seeing shit that isn't there

                Like for reference:

                Originally posted by XelNya
                You know I think I've been mislynched about 10 / 10 times because of a read like your current one.

                It's a really flattering statistic.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                Lar if you're frustrated with me I understand, I'm pretty much saying I haven't done shit, and then rubbing it in.

                Let me tell you, it feels amazing.
                These posts are worse by a long stretch.
                Last edited by XelNya; 05-16-2019, 12:28 PM.

                Comment

                • Daikyi
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2013
                  • 10

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                  i think the difference was that youre cognisantly shitposting, while someone like ffa was operating under the assumption that they were some amazing force to be reckoned with despite being pretty bad

                  like yeah ill acknowledge my flaws too, i couldnt pay attention to a lot of the game from work taking up my life, and i was honest about it in game, despite it probably making me look worse in peoples eyes and only really was able to spend time rereading last phase lol

                  ----

                  i think this first game didnt show off the mechanical possibilities of the new c9, but i think the distribution and worlds were nice. i liked that there was still info generated by claims in relation to potential rolls for the game

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                    Originally posted by Daikyi
                    ----

                    i think this first game didnt show off the mechanical possibilities of the new c9, but i think the distribution and worlds were nice. i liked that there was still info generated by claims in relation to potential rolls for the game
                    I'm a little worried that I haven't changed the setup enough; the wolves were winning and then they weren't as a result of the massclaim.

                    Even if Haku doesn't fakeclaim, I think wolves start to be behind there because raeko probably gets lynched at some point soonish and that is pretty not good for the wolves.

                    I might just give the wolves a Full Role Cop for most of the setups tbh; that seems like it might be a good idea.

                    Beyond that, I don't really know what I would change yet and I do agree that this rand was not too different from a normal C9++ game.

                    Literally the ONLY difference was that a Full Cop was generated instead of a Cop and a 1-shot Cop, and that the wolves had a 1-shot Role Cop instead of a Goon, I think.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                      Huge props to Haku and the wolf team in general because I simply would not have believed all of that came from them. It's proof that I've been sleeping on Haku and I think in most worlds wolves win F3. The only weird thing is that they killed Gradiant where I think I would NK Shado there.

                      But yeah, Haku you did good and I don't really have a right to be proud of you, but I'm proud of you anyway.


                      Also Yosh was actually willing to go back and reread last phase and that helped.

                      Legit never playing with WV or FFA again because what happened there should have just never happened. And yeah, I get me being triggered didn't help this case but that shit was too much and even though I've calmed down since then I don't really feel like putting up with it. Ever.


                      Originally posted by Daikyi
                      oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH
                      Yeah I derped.

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      my exploration into other twg communities so far has shown me that ffa's a fairly strong player. y'all keep sleeping on him

                      haven't read this game at all. just wanted to mention
                      I will never leave FFR if this is true.

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Literally the ONLY difference was that a Full Cop was generated instead of a Cop and a 1-shot Cop, and that the wolves had a 1-shot Role Cop instead of a Goon, I think.
                      The whole Double Cop thing wouldnt be possible in the old set up would it? That was a major plot of this game lol
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I will never leave FFR if this is true.
                        I've played on his home forum and uhhh

                        I don't know if you would have made it through that game without smashing your PC lmfao
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                          i actually have no idea what sunfan's talking about there because the C scaling ist he same, and it shifting to 10 instead of 15/100 numbers made no difference to this roll

                          double cop thing would still be possible and would actually be ambiguous in the point where it happened, because a goon flip wouldn't confirm anything

                          e: i don't have the numbers in front of me but there's a chance he means IC?
                          Last edited by inDheart; 05-16-2019, 04:12 PM.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i actually have no idea what sunfan's talking about there because the C scaling ist he same, and it shifting to 10 instead of 15/100 numbers made no difference to this roll
                            no I'm just dumb oops
                            I had too little faith in mafiascum for once
                            Last edited by the sun fan; 05-16-2019, 04:21 PM.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                              4Cs is still 2 cops in old version


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                4Cs is still 2 cops in old version
                                Never knew, never seen!
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...