TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

    Originally posted by Daikyi
    also is this a miracle game or something, the only replacements that were needed were a couple host replacements for EoDs
    I needed a replacement really badly from beginning to middle of game. Only ended up making it work by legit sacrificing a night of sleep after I got home at like 6am from a 10hr shift





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Daikyi
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2013
      • 10

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

      oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

        Originally posted by Daikyi
        oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH
        HEH indeed. They didn't need to figure out mechanics, Antori's got that superluck





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

          I think MVP just has to go to Hakulyte here.

          He played well, was making pretty good night decisions, and it just barely didn't work out in the end.

          Good on the towns from f5 onwards to be pretty content with killing raeko through all the tinfoil, though
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

            Haku deserves it. Definitely played a solid wolfgame.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

              my exploration into other twg communities so far has shown me that ffa's a fairly strong player. y'all keep sleeping on him

              haven't read this game at all. just wanted to mention
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                my exploration into other twg communities so far has shown me that ffa's a fairly strong player. y'all keep sleeping on him

                haven't read this game at all. just wanted to mention
                I think he did a pretty great job in his champ game, which I want to iterate he was focusing on over this game
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                  if he's fine shamelessly expressing that he picked the right game to throw, he should be playing fewer games

                  i'm going back to sleep

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Both of these pretty much.

                    Haku btw, please keep posting in games like how you were after that first phase. That was good shit
                    I think having a job is forcing me to manage my free time better and care more about the few posts I have the time to do. Maybe this is what felt different.

                    Kudos to you for keeping your cool btw.

                    Originally posted by Daikyi
                    oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH
                    There's no way A/B/C can be together because X is a good meme.

                    gg

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                      I felt like i played decently. Haku fucking got me good tho

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I felt like i played decently. Haku fucking got me good tho
                        You did imo. You projected town nicely and your readslist was fire for the game state when it came out





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • star-crossed
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 476

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                          I'm of course glad team town won this game, but it's very weird to me in a way. It feels like we spent so much of it talking past each other and getting angry. For me there are plenty of takeaways in terms of how to possibly get better leans in the future. But I think what I really want to do better as a result of this one is figuring out how to foster more productive and positive discussion.

                          I think it will be at least a couple of months before my next werewolf game. So until next time, take care.
                          Last edited by star-crossed; 05-16-2019, 02:12 AM.
                          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I felt like i played decently. Haku fucking got me good tho
                            What ? You were wolf reading me with Roundbox early game. It's one of the reasons why I thought you two were masons. (yeah, you got NK'd over being a potential mason)
                            Last edited by Hakulyte; 05-16-2019, 02:34 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                              Remember, stay hydrated fam.

                              Be healthy


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                if he's fine shamelessly expressing that he picked the right game to throw, he should be playing fewer games

                                i'm going back to sleep
                                Agreed 100%. FFA did not play well and he made it too easy for us (no offense meant FFA, ya know I love ya and we all have our off games, I certainly do). If I were town, I would have been really tilted at him. Reminds me of our first game we played together, where I was town and got really tilted at him for playing similarly lol
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...