TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

    send me games btw, I don't have any yet
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      send me games btw, I don't have any yet
      Let's reroll Trailer Park Boys!!! Except ban claiming roles publicly (only claim to IC) and randomize whether IC is town, anti-town, or 3p with a kill 5 players requirement





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • star-crossed
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2017
        • 476

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        negativity wasn't necessary but it was truly a breath of fresh air to say that
        I am very concerned about the air quality where you are
        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

          #leavefunnyalone
          ​

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Legit never playing with WV or FFA again because what happened there should have just never happened.
            Wow rude

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Let's reroll Trailer Park Boys!!! Except ban claiming roles publicly (only claim to IC) and randomize whether IC is town, anti-town, or 3p with a kill 5 players requirement
              I have not hated a post more than this
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                Originally posted by star-crossed
                I am very concerned about the air quality where you are
                im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                #leavefunnyalone
                #leavefunnyalone
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  Dunno how I missed this post, but I felt the same way for a lot of the game. It felt weirdly heavy at times? I love it when heated debates happen in TWG but usually they are more... fun? I don't really know how to describe it, but it felt like people were taking this game a bit too seriously and it dragged the mood down a bit. I still had fun playing with you all though, and see you next time star!
                  Ironically, I feel like wolfing teaches you how to behave as town with others. It makes you "fight the game" instead of the players. There's no insensitive to get frustrated because you already know almost everything.
                  Makes you want to meme others and be like "I think you guys should act more wolfy" in terms of controlling how you post and what you should pursue to win.
                  Well, ok, easier said than done.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                    Still have no games
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                      sent some crap

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                        I have 2 games
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        Working...