TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

    I actually played for like a whole 26 hours or something like that and nobody cared

    really it was silly that anyone was wolf reading me there come on now
    Last edited by flashflash account; 05-16-2019, 05:09 PM.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

      If actually playing means asking people to question you and then complaining that nobody questions you instead of you actually looking for stuff yourself and building cases, then yeah sure ya played.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

        I was only greenreading you ffa because I thought you were hiding an IC claim/activation

        I thought your light posting and lack of deep engagement was due to the fact that you were in champions game (and I gave it a pass) but I guess you're gonna keep your stance of "everyone else should have just town read me, I'm not doing anything wrong"
        usually when other players are like "hey, don't do this because it makes you look like a wolf and a jerk", it's a sign to change your play and behaviour
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I was only greenreading you ffa because I thought you were hiding an IC claim/activation
          I thought I was too
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            I thought I was too
            stop dodging the criticism
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

              Originally posted by star-crossed
              I'm of course glad team town won this game, but it's very weird to me in a way. It feels like we spent so much of it talking past each other and getting angry. For me there are plenty of takeaways in terms of how to possibly get better leans in the future. But I think what I really want to do better as a result of this one is figuring out how to foster more productive and positive discussion.

              I think it will be at least a couple of months before my next werewolf game. So until next time, take care.
              Dunno how I missed this post, but I felt the same way for a lot of the game. It felt weirdly heavy at times? I love it when heated debates happen in TWG but usually they are more... fun? I don't really know how to describe it, but it felt like people were taking this game a bit too seriously and it dragged the mood down a bit. I still had fun playing with you all though, and see you next time star!
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                I've played on his home forum and uhhh

                I don't know if you would have made it through that game without smashing your PC lmfao
                well what do you know, i almost do the same thing every game i play with you
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  well what do you know, i almost do the same thing every game i play with you
                  k?

                  negativity not needed, see my above post ^

                  I have nothing but love for FFA and he is my friend. he can take my criticism, you're just being rude
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                    c'mon c'mon
                    we ain't like this
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      k?

                      negativity not needed, see my above post ^

                      I have nothing but love for FFA and he is my friend. he can take my criticism, you're just being rude
                      negativity wasn't necessary but it was truly a breath of fresh air to say that
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        c'mon c'mon
                        we ain't like this
                        'ight i know my cue
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                          I was not as on point with wolfreads as I wanted to be, so I guess I should take a step back and look at that

                          xel, you did well, haku, you owned me, and shado was solid all around
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            c'mon c'mon
                            we ain't like this
                            FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                              charu


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

                                charu

                                Comment

                                Working...