TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread






    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread






      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

        It went better than I hoped for.

        Comment

        • Wineandbread
          Custom User Title
          • Oct 2007
          • 2105

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

          yo roundbox I think you made a mistake
          you forgot to mention my arsonist ability

          gg y'alls
          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


          Comment

          • Svaz
            quite clever
            • Oct 2008
            • 792

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

            Can we also see all the blingees, I have a secret (ok, blatant) passion for them

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by Svaz
              Can we also see all the blingees, I have a secret (ok, blatant) passion for them
              THANK YOU SVAZ

              Y'all cowards don't even play mystery games. this game was fun and crazy as hell which is the point of a mystery game.

              I had a great time I just wish I could have been Ricky or Trinity X_X

              Comment

              • Svaz
                quite clever
                • Oct 2008
                • 792

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                It was fun to check in and watch but I feel like I missed a lot by not being able to reach the discord, got kinda confused when shado declares wolfiness but makes sense with two wolf teams

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    It was fun to check in and watch but I feel like I missed a lot by not being able to reach the discord, got kinda confused when shado declares wolfiness but makes sense with two wolf teams
                    I'd imagine you could have asked for a spectator seat in at leas the public discord space. I think that's possible

                    Especially since you where a replacement as long as you don't interact it should have been gravy. I feel a lot of what made the game.....the way it is gets lost completely if all you know is the thread
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                      Voting shadowolfe for postgame mvp

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Voting shadowolfe for postgame mvp
                        Meming was my last resort! I wanted to lose my memory at first but I don't drink and giving myself a concussion didn't help :shrug:

                        Play again soon friend. I'll sign up if you do





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                          i would advise not actually giving yourself a concussion

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i would advise not actually giving yourself a concussion
                            Too late.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                              Roundbox, I just wanted to say thanks for the game. Despite everything, it was a game I enjoyed trying to figure out and trying to overcome. As easy as it is to be petty and continue to poke fun at the balance or pick apart the setup, I did and do appreciate the many hours of effort put into into creating it. The theme was compelling and the characters / lore integration was near seamless. I definitely wanted to start watching TPB a bunch of times throughout the game, and that's a testament to your effort in and of itself.

                              Yes, there were problems, but I'm sure they've all already been brought up and rehashed several times. That speaks for itself in terms of lessons learned and what's been gained from this game. Again, thanks for the fun (and oft-frustrating) experience.

                              Much love fam.



                              ...fuck this shit. I'm out





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                Voting shadowolfe for postgame mvp
                                If Steve Rodgers doesn't get MVP then there is no justice
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...