TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

    What a shame
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

      One of my favorite parts of the game was immediately after it ended, sitting in post-game VC with DBP, Charu, and Sunfan (and eventually MML, among others).

      Those first five minutes of DBP and I saying "fuck this shit" each in alternation with Charu throwing in a "lather", all in tones of growing anguish, despair, and hatred while sunfan laughed maniacally in appreciation of our letting it all out... Those five minutes quelled all of the bad juju that had grown immediately from the announced game result.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

        I had a lot of fun with my posting restriction


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

          The more I think, the more i realize i never should've voted xel. I'll get you, shado. Sign up for more games
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            The more I think, the more i realize i never should've voted xel. I'll get you, shado. Sign up for more games
            All I hear is "I'm gonna try and get you mislynched a bunch of times!" [emoji6]

            But listen, don't let the lesson here be "don't lesson to impassioned appeals from Wolfe at EoD". I think the reason it worked this time is because it's normally a town thing coming from me. The only reason I even cared enough to make an impassioned appeal this time was knowing Xel had to die via lynch for me to ever be able to move against the protagonists.

            Anyways, yeah I should be signing up for more [emoji39][emoji1417]





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            Working...