TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

    I guess what I mean is, setup building is never easy or quick. You do it hoping everyone enjoys the cool role interactions and themes, but it's still a lot of work.

    As a player, it's easy to forget that and start trashing on a setup if a couple things go wrong (especially if frustrated), which ignores all the good parts and makes it seem like it was never enjoyable. I know that was my response initially, So I at least wanted to let you know that it was fun and that there was a lot to like about it.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

      if danceguy plays twg then i'll make a video of myself rapping
      but i won't be able to release it until the summer
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

        QUACK QUACK M*********ERS





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

          Shado, I fucking need more of you making everyone making fucking awful decisions.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Shado, I fucking need more of you making everyone making fucking awful decisions.
            Shadow giving those Johann Liebert vibes


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Shado, I fucking need more of you making everyone making fucking awful decisions.
              So I was browsing the history of the "MafNotes" channel in my personal discord server when I saw this piece of gold:

              September 21st, 2017
              [10:50 PM] Wolfe: Never let Xel forget http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=182





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                anyone have a link to the wolfchats?


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Ecinizeerf
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 7

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                  The vid rbx posted in the tldr had me dying.

                  Gonna try to read the game thread this weekend but I fear it won't be the same without the ootc

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread



                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                      im on season 2 episode 2 and the bottle kids finally got caught
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        im on season 2 episode 2 and the bottle kids finally got caught
                        At least have the decency to put that in spoilers for those of us still in season T - T

                        Its all good, I'm just messing around. Reading wiki thru roundboxes game already spoiled everything in the whole damn series





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          At least have the decency to put that in spoilers for those of us still in season T - T

                          Its all good, I'm just messing around. Reading wiki thru roundboxes game already spoiled everything in the whole damn series
                          if it makes you feel any better they were busted by sam losco
                          Last edited by Funnygurl555; 04-19-2019, 03:21 AM. Reason: spoiler
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                            dont worry bottle kids are forever


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                              The vid rbx posted in the tldr had me dying.

                              Gonna try to read the game thread this weekend but I fear it won't be the same without the ootc
                              There's no way it will even be closed without the OOTC content, and to be honest even that wouldn't get you the bet parts without the voice chats.

                              The voice chats from where DBP was outed as IC until when Steve Rodgers happened shaped the game direction up to the point that it isn't even funny and none of it is conveyed that well anywhere else.

                              And the reactions to Steve Rodgers was next level memage
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Postgame Thread

                                As an aside, ask Sun Fan about 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
                                Last edited by MixMasterLar; 04-19-2019, 02:18 PM.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...