TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2236
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    What's it like being social/productive/having fun/enjoying your life
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2237
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      You're powered up, get in there.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2238
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Celirra
        How long do we wait for tps to actually do anything before we just assume one way or the other
        I have a plan for the different scenarios, I think
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2239
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          MORNING SUNFAN
          SUP
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2240
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            so, as celery pointed out, there is a potential problem with the massclaim is TPS doesn't participate, so there's a few different things that can happen

            TPS hits 10 contentful posts (I don't know where the bar is but there's no way its higher than this given blind and precarious were in the teens on d1 but didn't get the message TPS got) but never claims his role:
            Lynch him. No reason for him to be the sole holdout here when it could mean the life of a blue, and we can't let a wolf get away with denying town that info.

            ----------------------------------------

            TPS hits 10 contentful posts, claims his role. We resolve as necessary. We probably just have a normal phase if this happens.

            ----------------------------------------

            TPS doesn't post any more, we expect him to be modkilled, so we lynch Freezin. There's no way to verify whether or not Freezin is telling the truth for sure if we are missing a piece, but it doesn't matter too much if TPS is getting modkilled anyway, and here's why.

            Currently 9 alive, 6 town and 3 wolves looks like the most likely scenario by far.
            9 alive: tps is modkilled, freezin is lynched (The modkill happens before Freezin shoots assuming he is the vengeful)
            tps could be a wolf, freezin could also be a wolf (a lot less likely), and if freezin is a vengeful like he says he is, then town gets a shot at killing a wolf with his ChAoS sHoT.

            What is beneath is the worst possible scenario where town can continue onwards.

            If Tps is town, freezin is vengeful, then we're at 7 (4 town 3 wolves) alive, and freezin has to both shoot (he can apparently choose not to) and hit a wolf in order for the game to continue, which brings us to 6 alive, then the wolves kill a town bringing us to 5 (3 town 2 wolves), which is still workable, just not ideal.

            The only scenario where town outright loses is one where TPS is town, Freezin is Vanilla Town and made a stupid play, and then town loses when the wolves make a nightkill, but this doesn't seem too likely given how early freezin was softing.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2241
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              would appreciate input

              also, if freezin backs out and says he's VT then I'm instantly lynching him and not feeling bad about whatever he flips
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2242
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                If tps is going to be modkilled then I am going to push for either no lynch or lynch of tps and if you think otherwise you're just actively trying to make the game end this phase potentially
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  If tps is going to be modkilled then I am going to push for either no lynch or lynch of tps and if you think otherwise you're just actively trying to make the game end this phase potentially
                  When I am back on a laptop I will make as good of a case as i can as to why ur idea doesn't do anything different.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    How is giving us another phase for developments and information not doing anything different...? With that logic the game strategy should be to just insta right away at start of day because it does nothing different
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      How is giving us another phase for developments and information not doing anything different...? With that logic the game strategy should be to just insta right away at start of day because it does nothing different
                      There is no further mechanical developments that can occur. No one is going back and reading aside from Precarious. If u value that time and pray the the wolves somehow make a mistake in that extra time, then I think ur holding out for a miracle.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Rushing to a conclusion arguably contributed to your prior loss; in this situation, tps would be poofed and we would get a nightkill for information to work with probably. If you deny that nightkills can give info, or at least remove variables, then I dont know what to say friend
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Yeah, the freezin idea might work, since that makes sure he's vengeful, and gets a kill. I was gonna say why not lynch the person he's gonna shoot, but that leaves open that he may be lying. But if he's not lying, he gets bought killed so his power is useless anyways. It's a pretty tough predicament we're in right now. Tps really needs to show up.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I still like and prefer the tps lynch if he doesn't show. Im with you here celery.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Night killed, not bought killed lmao
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Rushing to a conclusion arguably contributed to your prior loss; in this situation, tps would be poofed and we would get a nightkill for information to work with probably. If you deny that nightkills can give info, or at least remove variables, then I dont know what to say friend
                                I do not deny that that is one of the things that nightkills can and do do

                                They also allow the wolves to push a narrative that they choose
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...