TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2461
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by inDheart
    remind me who you wouldn't need hats to wolfread?


    I still dont like sunfan but zzzzzzzzzzzzz



    Funny wolfy eith some fueling by poe, and then poe says xiz even if hes coming around and poe doesnt help you either

    Poe btw
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2462
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I would rather lunch prec over blind because I believe blind is town this game even if hes not being very pro town at times
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2463
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Oh
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2464
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Wow freezin likes me for once
          Does this mean we're friends
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2465
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Xiz
            well at least cel and ind are in the middle for us

            why precarious
            Tps/Freezin are not getting voted by me
            blind would actually blow my mind if he was a wolf
            funny would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she was a wolf but maybe this is where I lose idk
            celirra feels... a lot better than he did before and I don't think its a result of him changing anything about him
            inD doesn't have the same reads that you do, which is why
            I don't like Precarious; he thinks both blind and funny are wolves and I think that's pretty wolfy, a bit less so given he's typed full treaties about why he thinks that blind is a wolf, but his reads do not align with mine

            ur too goofy to be town tho imo. U spent a lot of time over in tinfoil land earlier and I was just kinda like ???? at that whole thing, and your reads continue to not really make much sense to me.

            If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2466
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              was that all you were gonna ask greg

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2467
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Celirra
                So re: inconsistency, blind was really inconsistent in the last turbo tbh, but that could probably be attributed to the whole... not being there thing
                yeah just when he was a wolf i could trace what he was doing for reasons

                he still grouped people, but using that specific example it was like "i think there's a wolf in the actives/strong players getting undeserved cred" and then he generally stuck with that up through lynching roundbox

                he could switch it up the following day, but i don't remember him really having to, because that was a perfect scum victory. it was like, being agenda-y but specficially to get a lynch he might not otherwise, and without riding hard on lynching people from the gradi pool here, it's not the same

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2468
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.
                  or you both have pretty averagely bad reads
                  idk how you know so adamantly that it's either you or him thats right
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2469
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Xiz looked as bad as blind does but he has bursts of townieness. Plus everyone has been piling on him all day, he feels like a mislynch waiting to happen.
                    who has been doing this?
                    I don't think funny was that vocal about Xiz before she voted him, and I don't really think I was like... super vocal about why he should die either
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2470
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      yeah just when he was a wolf i could trace what he was doing for reasons

                      he still grouped people, but using that specific example it was like "i think there's a wolf in the actives/strong players getting undeserved cred" and then he generally stuck with that up through lynching roundbox

                      he could switch it up the following day, but i don't remember him really having to, because that was a perfect scum victory. it was like, being agenda-y but specficially to get a lynch he might not otherwise, and without riding hard on lynching people from the gradi pool here, it's not the same
                      I don't know the example you're talking about I don't think but that is neat I guess
                      I don't know if I've seen that this game
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2471
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        or you both have pretty averagely bad reads
                        idk how you know so adamantly that it's either you or him thats right
                        he wants to kill blind and funny
                        I don't

                        unless Tps & Freezin are both fake which I think is pretty ridiculous, its likely that one of those two game states is right, and the absolute worst that we can both be reading the game is that one of us is 0/3 on the wolves and the other is 2/3 on the wolves (if I'm doing the math right something tells me I might be doing it wrong)

                        that's pretty unlikely to happen tho.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2472
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Tps/Freezin are not getting voted by me
                          blind would actually blow my mind if he was a wolf
                          funny would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she was a wolf but maybe this is where I lose idk
                          celirra feels... a lot better than he did before and I don't think its a result of him changing anything about him
                          inD doesn't have the same reads that you do, which is why
                          I don't like Precarious; he thinks both blind and funny are wolves and I think that's pretty wolfy, a bit less so given he's typed full treaties about why he thinks that blind is a wolf, but his reads do not align with mine

                          ur too goofy to be town tho imo. U spent a lot of time over in tinfoil land earlier and I was just kinda like ???? at that whole thing, and your reads continue to not really make much sense to me.

                          If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.
                          if you are right that blind/funny are both town and its like cel/ind/prec then i loose man. i don't know what to say. if i'm tunneling too hard then im sorry

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2473
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            and it also supposes that both of us are town, necessarily
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2474
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I don't know the example you're talking about I don't think but that is neat I guess
                              I don't know if I've seen that this game
                              you were in the game but ok

                              bop here it is

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2475
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                because i dont think i can vote prec at this point, and there is no way that blind/funny are both town here

                                Comment

                                Working...