TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1966
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    nvm I read it but sunfan still awoo
    Ok, I see what this means now.

    In response to A, you need to explain why for reason[s] b etc you still think this.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1967
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Ok, I see what this means now.

      In response to A, you need to explain why for reason[s] b etc you still think this.
      I think I've covered the groundwork for why you're wolfy to me so far; the reason I dont reeeaaaalllly like the whole dbp thing is because it does rely on assumptions about backpack and his posting, which is an assumption I'm not about to make and that I'm not about to trust you on, and it seems foolish for me to allow some assumptions being promoted mostly by someone I see as a wolf to use said assumptions that are unprovable to clear said person I see as a wolf


      I think I mentioned it before(?) but you calling out the whole softing thing is similar to the incident described earlier where you named your whole wolf team in a past game, in that it could be seen as a red herring, or it could just be describing literally what happened in an open way and using the guise of the potential of it as a red herring to detract people from it



      But hey apparently only you can judge meta eh
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1968
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Celirra
        This is wrong for the simple reason that it is not actually wrong that if 2 town dies in this day then we would lose which is the assumption I was expanding on; I know it's fun and grand to make me look wrong but I'm not wrong on my analysis of that assumption

        I also dont have any idea what you're trying to say in the second half of your post lol
        There is no difference between lynching someone else today, and sleeping or lynching tps then lynching someone else tomorrow because town is using the same number of lunches at our disposal. Yes, one of these losses today, presumably, while the other loses tomorrow but neither puts town in a position where suddenly parity is no longer a serious issue.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1969
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          There is no difference between lynching someone else today, and sleeping or lynching tps then lynching someone else tomorrow because town is using the same number of lunches at our disposal. Yes, one of these losses today, presumably, while the other loses tomorrow but neither puts town in a position where suddenly parity is no longer a serious issue.
          I did not describe it as a way to win, I described it as a way to not lose
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1970
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Celirra
            You're literally conveniently picking pieces of me from a game that was what, over a year ago and in a vastly different environment, in order to fit your narrative that you're refusing to budge on except when it gives you the guise of a more complex personality?
            As happy as I am that you're playing your "own game", your own game boils down to either stubbornness as town to the point of detriment, or nigh open wolfing in tone
            My biggest problem as town is that I'm not stubborn enough.

            Yes, that game was over a year ago, but there haven't been too many wolf games from u since then star has been playing for a year now I think and she's never rolled wolf in forum.

            There isn't really much chance for evolution here, I dont think.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1971
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              My biggest problem as town is that I'm not stubborn enough.

              Yes, that game was over a year ago, but there haven't been too many wolf games from u since then star has been playing for a year now I think and she's never rolled wolf in forum.

              There isn't really much chance for evolution here, I dont think.
              Self meta is dumb but you're also ignoring the other wolf game that I won and you lost
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1972
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I did not describe it as a way to win, I described it as a way to not lose
                Unless I am missing something, ur proposition doesn't "not lose" more than the alternative assuming tonight plays out as the previous nights have.

                If I wasn't on the phone I think I could explain this better.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1973
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Unless I am missing something, ur proposition doesn't "not lose" more than the alternative assuming tonight plays out as the previous nights have.

                  If I wasn't on the phone I think I could explain this better.
                  If A gets lynched and B gets modkilled right now, and if A and B are both town, and if a town C does in the night, then it is parity and we lose.
                  If B is lynched, B cant be modkilled, so therefore we do not instantly lose eh
                  Unless you just slipped and you and tps are both wolves
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1974
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    Self meta is dumb but you're also ignoring the other wolf game that I won and you lost
                    Yeah I do need to think about what u did that game more. U have me there.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1975
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Sunfan why are you limiting yourself all game? it feels like you're holding back


                      To use ffa's argument last game that he was right for me against you, it feels like you're censoring yourself
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1976
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        If A gets lynched and B gets modkilled right now, and if A and B are both town, and if a town C does in the night, then it is parity and we lose.
                        If B is lynched, B cant be modkilled, so therefore we do not instantly lose eh
                        Unless you just slipped and you and tps are both wolves
                        Well, you are right about the first example. I am not fighting that if a town is lynched and tps is modkilled and is town and [at least] one town and 0 wolves die tonight then town loses.

                        But in the second, town has no chance of killing wolves [this is assuming tps is town yes]. So, after tps and presumably one villager die tonight, it's permanent lyle starting tomorrow, with the same number of lunches being available to town as before.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1977
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          Sunfan why are you limiting yourself all game? it feels like you're holding back


                          To use ffa's argument last game that he was right for me against you, it feels like you're censoring yourself
                          I dont know what this means. If I vaguely understand what u mean about holding myself back, I mean all I can say is that I'm not doing that??
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1978
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Tbh cel I'm not zoned in on u being a wolf.

                            I am probably gonna vote in ind/xiz to start.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1979
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              Well, you are right about the first example. I am not fighting that if a town is lynched and tps is modkilled and is town and [at least] one town and 0 wolves die tonight then town loses.

                              But in the second, town has no chance of killing wolves [this is assuming tps is town yes]. So, after tps and presumably one villager die tonight, it's permanent lyle starting tomorrow, with the same number of lunches being available to town as before.
                              You could argue though that there would also be less complexity by way of fluff people though, and another phase to gain info if needed; I hope you dont actually think if we're going to be in the same situation either way, that we may as well just lose this phase instead of next? Is that actually your argument...?
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1980
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I dont know what this means. If I vaguely understand what u mean about holding myself back, I mean all I can say is that I'm not doing that??
                                It sure feels like you are
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...