TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #7291
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Probably because it's the safe thing to assume in a big game? Why wouldn't we have multiple killing powers among both alignments? C'mon man
    You were apparently worried.

    Worried for what?

    As far as we knew, nothing was happening in the night. All that was going on were actions being thrown around thanks to TWGma. What inkling of information could we have possibly had to [worry about such an event happening in the night?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #7292
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      Probably because it's the safe thing to assume in a big game? Why wouldn't we have multiple killing powers among both alignments? C'mon man
      I want to say this in the nicest way possible


      That's a huge stretch considering only 1 person has died 3 nights in a row.
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #7293
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        Charu did you conveniently miss where I said I was worried about wolf PRs on day1? I have worried about nights with this few town multiple phases now. Not gonna let you accuse me otherwise you sneaky snake
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #7294
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          actually though

          I think my top towns are freezin (cause of confirm zzzzzz) and jessie
          (aka these are my two wolf partners)

          I think everyone else can have a case made for them but if I had to wager

          Charu is the least wolfy
          roundbox is a meme but I actually think he's not the biggest fishie

          and here's where it gets fucky

          Xel is a ??? cause inactive schmuck but he's looking worse and worse kinda
          yoshl and xiz are the same person and I highly doubt they're t/t
          blind is wtf tier right now with his renegade shot and kinda disregarding the prec/freezin situation
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #7295
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Hmmm.

            Chatu, who u suspect besides roundbox?
            Xiz, which I've already stated even before this phase if you want to fact check me.

            The other player would have to be either jessie or Xel just purely from EoD.

            I want to say YoshL, but his vote switch to Freezin and declaring he didn't like EoD feeling is making me think he's town here after all. If he isn't, then bravo for those posts.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #7296
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nerds


              Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that every night was destined to be 1 night kill combined of both alignments? Please. This game had 24 people sign up. Get real.
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #7297
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                weee ooooo weeeee ooooooo
                dont be a jerk bully
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #7298
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Charu did you conveniently miss where I said I was worried about wolf PRs on day1? I have worried about nights with this few town multiple phases now. Not gonna let you accuse me otherwise you sneaky snake
                  Okay, but what about the quote I showed? You made that post last phase, not Day 1. We had already had 3 nights of just one person dying. What was there to assume the wolves had multiple killing options?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #7299
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    what if I think everyone is a wolf
                    I gotta get that quote from a loonnnng time ago


                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #7300
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Okay, but what about the quote I showed? You made that post last phase, not Day 1. We had already had 3 nights of just one person dying. What was there to assume the wolves had multiple killing options?
                      Promotion aspect of the game? Hello?? Did you see Precarious's role PM? His sniper promotion gave him a day kill
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #7301
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Besides the renegade shot. I've gone after FFA because he was sooooooo anti-town(which he ended up being town, that was horrible playing. I don't care, I'd do it again.)

                        I fought for zenith. (celery on him the entire game.)


                        I didn't disregard the prec/freeze thing. Everyone else was going to shoot there, I wanted info from somewhere else.


                        Round/xiz still wolf in my book. xel can probably go too.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #7302
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I gotta get that quote from a loonnnng time ago
                          Can u host your game
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #7303
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nerds


                            Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that every night was destined to be 1 night kill combined of both alignments? Please. This game had 24 people sign up. Get real.
                            I like this
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #7304
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nerds


                              Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that every night was destined to be 1 night kill combined of both alignments? Please. This game had 24 people sign up. Get real.
                              Why aren't those players speaking up?

                              Why has no one declared they've successfully blocked (besides Cel)?

                              Lets go back to the start of the second day phase with Mellon dying in the night.

                              Freezin stated they protected MML that night, right? Okay, cool, so why has no one claimed this vigi kill with melon yet? Why did this mystery second kill power not do anything for 2 nights in a row?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #7305
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                This game is so fucking stupid and I will be mad if I'm the mislynch that ends the game
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...