TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #7201
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Like I don't think you're as likely to be such a wolf as these others going on about.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #7202
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #7203
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        Whew, everyone so complacent now.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #7204
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          Freezin's bravado is no where to be seen right now. Who would've thought.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #7205
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Whew, everyone so complacent now.
            not rly
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Daikyi
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2013
              • 10

              #7206
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              i hate this

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #7207
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Freezin's bravado is no where to be seen right now. Who would've thought.
                yes, yes
                interesting

                charu your alignment is mysterious to me
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #7208
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Roundbox is a wolf, fellas

                  You heard it here FIRST


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Daikyi
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 10

                    #7209
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    idk what the votecount is so idk if this even going to matter but

                    freezin

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #7210
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Roundbox is a wolf, fellas

                      You heard it here FIRST
                      charu
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Precarious
                        Unacceptable
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 208

                        #7211
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Well, goodbye cruel world.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #7212
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          bye bye

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #7213
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            I would advise switching votes. I'm worried it's a miss, but this was the shot we were gunning for during ITA's.

                            Plus, barely any time to discuss new options.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #7214
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              I Want to vote freezin for the meme
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #7215
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                na na naaaa naaaaa, heeey heeey heeeeyy

                                gooood byyyyyeee

                                Comment

                                Working...