TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #7276
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Oh reading it again it was earlier than my fg bluff.

    Now I feel less good about that play
    Regardless, he still used it on you, which means you're a town no matter what.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #7277
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Apologies for starting to doubt you, Freezin. I really was on board with the Precarious lynch, but after I was thinking about it, I sort of grew into this other world.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Daikyi
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2013
        • 10

        #7278
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        i say pretty* lock town because there's like the 1% possibility of wolves setting up the maximum deep wolf play, but currently am pretty damn confident that something like that wasn't planned that far ahead

        Comment

        • Daikyi
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2013
          • 10

          #7279
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          ITT: charu tries to instantly pocket confirmed town

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #7280
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            ITT: two wolves try to pocket a town
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #7281
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Magic.
              Is.
              Everything.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #7282
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                I hate how I'm a teased lynch every day phase

                Makes me sad
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Daikyi
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2013
                  • 10

                  #7283
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  ITT: Celery tastes horrible

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #7284
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Daikyi
                    ITT: charu tries to instantly pocket confirmed town
                    ITT: wolves going hard on getting a town lynch.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #7285
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      thats rude
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #7286
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I hate how I'm a teased lynch every day phase

                        Makes me sad
                        Well then, sir, can you explain why you mentioned multiple players dying when no such thing has happened for the last 3 nights?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #7287
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          what if I think everyone is a wolf
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #7288
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Hmmm.

                            Chatu, who u suspect besides roundbox?
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #7289
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well then, sir, can you explain why you mentioned multiple players dying when no such thing has happened for the last 3 nights?
                              Probably because it's the safe thing to assume in a big game? Why wouldn't we have multiple killing powers among both alignments? C'mon man
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #7290
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                Dumb phone

                                *charu
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...