TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #7216
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    votecount:
    Precarious (4)- Freezin, TWGma, Xiz, jessie
    Freezin (3)- Celirra, Precarious, Daikyi
    Charu (1)- roundbox
    unvote- Charu, grit
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #7217
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      na na naaaa naaaaa, heeey heeey heeeeyy

      gooood byyyyyeee
      don't like this ftr
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #7218
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        charu
        W-w-w-w-whoa!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Daikyi
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2013
          • 10

          #7219
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          i'm really tempted to churroll xiz though rn

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #7220
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            NA NA NAAAAA NAAAAAA
            NA NA ANAAAAAA NAAAAAAA

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #7221
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              don't destabilize this wagon pls thx
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #7222
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                HEEEEY HEEEEYYYYYYYY

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #7223
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Xiz, what's up


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #7224
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    precarious
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #7225
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      You got somethin' to say?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #7226
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        GOODBYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #7227
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          I don't trust xiz here
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #7228
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Oh yeah?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Daikyi
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2013
                              • 10

                              #7229
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              neither do i tbh rb

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #7230
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                looked like he was gonna kitb
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...