TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Hakulyte is an idiot

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Lie detector, please check this message I'm about to post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I like this game, I feel like I can get lynched the strong players for not cooperating.

    Kappa

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Because I'm also wolves with Wineandbread

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Do I make you salivate to the tip of your fleshy tongue?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Do I make you happy, thesunfan?

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    reading people's posts has made me feel better about things, if I can take a step away from the game just to say that you guys make me happy

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I dare disturb the universe
    communism only works on paper, friend

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I mean just bc we're survivors doesn't mean we aren't supposed to be working together
    I dare disturb the universe

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Oh I remember that the mod has to confirm the lie

    I imagine this is done privately though?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'd like to mention that it's pretty easy to fakeclaim lie detector to save yourself in this setup.

    Roles are switched every day.
    Lie detector is not guaranteed.
    You can also fakeclaim against the real lie detector and it'd be hard to verify he's bullshitting.

    I don't really want to give survivors ideas, but I don't want people to take the "lie detector's" role as gospel. Especially when people are all trying to "save themselves"

    I'm still going to play this game like it's town vs wolves regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Lie detector, please confirm this post:

    I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I mean just bc we're survivors doesn't mean we aren't supposed to be working together

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    well i want the not bad guys to not die ya feel me?

    if you wanna play the chara undertale game you'll trigger charu into being flowey

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    why would you want that roundbox

    hm????

    HM???
    See above post.

    Leave a comment:

Working...