TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1276
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    also, replace charu's name with botchi's name in sunfan's reads, and that's where I'm at w/ botchi


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1277
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by YoshL
      i didn't get off round are you high sunfan
      you moved your vote onto freaky
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1278
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by botchi246
        could i have some substance plz
        later, sure
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1279
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          no this is a serious issue. at what point do you turn your head on a push? you were almost lynched d1 because of people not agreeing with your read on me. when are you going to reevaluate your reads?
          I don't have reads, I have a read. I don't care about what others think. Sure I almost died, but I don't play twg to be popular. I'm not 100% free until Friday. If I make it that far, k quote your entire post history if I have to.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #1280
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            ok then ;/

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #1281
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by YoshL
              There also have been multiple instances of freaky with very weird wording - implying that he knows wolves actually do have a redirect. 1 slip might be a mistake, but i swear there's been like 3 now, and i really don't like it

              i'm not going to forget roundbox's shit "i didn't see a post" (yeah gj refreshing)
              so freakysnots for tomorrow if he's actually gone
              idk if i made it clear that i wasn't satisfied with roundbox, and moved onto freaky to answer questions that i had

              but if you don't think that's clear as fuck then go away pretty please thank you very much


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #1282
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I don't have reads, I have a read. I don't care about what others think. Sure I almost died, but I don't play twg to be popular. I'm not 100% free until Friday. If I make it that far, k quote your entire post history if I have to.
                twg isn't a popularity contest sure. getting your reads right should be a priority. if you read my posts with the assumption that im wolf, then you are going down a road of confirmation bias. you know who else does this shit to make fake reads? wolves. if you are town here, then this is a serious leak in your game.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  i mean thinking about it more i guess i could be wrong on freaky? wasnt that who xiz was reading wolfy, idk i just really wouldnt expect a wolf, especially freaky to come out aggro like that
                  oh is this jrodd trying to fling shit at me to validate choof; and then lynched my townread (mak) together with his scumpartner (dbp)?

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    why not?
                    Because he seemed like the most useful villager. Thinking about it now, it seems to make sense that the wolves go after him. They have no accountability after all, but, I don't know. Since I started following his lead, I wish he was still alive to have his input.

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    MN needs to step it up in order to earn back his previous townread.
                    I am doing my best, man. In terms of posting, I have a final in 2 days. I'm logging in as often as I can.
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Honestly Charu and jrodd aside, I don't particularly like anyone else so far.

                      blind, freaky, round - and one other person I won't mention due to them having a high probability of being triggered - can all hang today for all I care.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • MarioNintendo
                        Expect delays.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4181

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Also, I had my doubts on you sunfan when you cast a vote on me on d0, but there's no way you're wolf after that post (even though in it you imply voting for me again if I don't post, sigh, I guess that's the name of the game).
                        Long live the arcade!

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          are you scared ass blaster


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Hey I am doing reads look at that! \o/
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              those be some nice ass reads you have

                              those be some nice ass reasonings

                              "i'm on a plane for like 4 hours so i read through all of day 1"

                              "i think j-rodd and charu are town. these bunch of people can die"

                              A star give him a fucking hand jesus christ


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Kinky


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...