TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1261
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by botchi246
    blind how come you backed off freaky? is it not time for freaky-bashing time? maybe you are satisfied with freaky's position right now?
    Fuck freaky, they need to die.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1262
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Like I said, long day at work today, barely keeping up with thread.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1263
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        Because someone is gonna take a vigi claim when there is no vigi in the game

        Right
        vigi, desperado, same thing
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #1264
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Fuck freaky, they need to die.
          im town. then what? why are you tunneling me?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1265
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Most certainly not, you jerk!

            Don't even say that!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1266
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Fuck freaky, they need to die.
              Good post

              And by good post I mean

              lol shut up dude


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #1267
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                no this is a serious issue. at what point do you turn your head on a push? you were almost lynched d1 because of people not agreeing with your read on me. when are you going to reevaluate your reads?

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Good post

                  And by good post I mean

                  lol shut up dude
                  But when dbp said it, that's town like?

                  YOU shut up
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    I guess thinking about roles that people would pick, town would have almost no business picking redirector unless they wanted to take it away from the wolves or something. However, occam's razor (i think it's occam) says probably redirector.

                    roundbox probably has some more things to say now that he's had the chance to shake off the fact that he "missed" my vote


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      @sunfan, you're wrong about me, and 4


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        just got finished rereading the thread

                        I am not killing (in order of towniness)
                        jrodd
                        blind
                        charu
                        dbp
                        freaky
                        roundbox

                        MN needs to step it up in order to earn back his previous townread.

                        botchi has been posting hella wolfy lately and I think killing him is an excellent idea aorn.

                        I kind of don't like Yoshl's push on freaky, or the fact that he got off of round so quickly.

                        Red I'll decide more on when he makes more posts

                        in terms of townreads though

                        I am never killing jrodd this game based on our argument earlier. He's still a buttface, though

                        I'd have to be pretty unlucky or outplayed really hard to be wrong on blindreper. His rage this game has felt townie, another point I've disagreed with Yoshl on.

                        Charu is posting really well really happy with him. His posts don't feel like he has extra information on the game.

                        DBP has WIM, I guess. His posts are better looking in hindsight.

                        I am going to believe that freaky was actually confused about the nightkill, which is slightly townie. I kind of have a tiny problem with how much he keeps talking about how he hopes town keeps his reads in mind if he dies, and normally I would be reading this townie, but he is doing it a lot.

                        I am also going to believe that round's vote on Mak yesterday came from a town. I can see the posts leading up to the vote, albeit his later justification is kinda bleh. I never, ever, read him right so he's probably just a wolf, but it is what I think.

                        I want to kill within botchi, Yoshl and Red (if he doesn't post well). If MN doesn't post well I'd consider killing him too.

                        Off to my last final, pce.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          @sunfan, you're wrong about me, and 4
                          then who am I wrong on in my town?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            i didn't get off round are you high sunfan


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              then who am I wrong on in my town?
                              i don't know? but 4 last night

                              I don't agree with the toneread on Charu, it doesn't sit well with me
                              I actually also disagree w/ j-rodd righ tnow because where is he
                              I still think that roundbox is trying to play off that vote as well
                              I still don't see much from dbp
                              disagree w/ blind's anger

                              but then again that's like 5 more wolfreads so fuck me


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                more seriously, its because you're kinda reminding me of the time before last when you were a wolf.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                botchi has been posting hella wolfy lately and I think killing him is an excellent idea aorn.
                                could i have some substance plz

                                Comment

                                Working...