TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #3241
    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    That's what my Mafia AA would say~

    The only reason I can do what I'm doing is because I'm a nearly confirmed town Medic. Under different circumstances, what I'm saying shouldn't be taken as seriously.
    your idea of a mafia AA is completely wrong then lmfao

    have you ever seen my mafia game? No you haven't

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #3242
      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      your idea of a mafia AA is completely wrong then lmfao

      have you ever seen my mafia game? No you haven't
      That's what Mafia AA would say~

      #can forever post this

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #3243
        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

        I'll be in thread in an hour or two, but tonight is caucus night for colorado, so I will NOT be here for end day. Unless they let me use my phone while caucusing lol idk never done it before

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #3244
          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          I'll be in thread in an hour or two, but tonight is caucus night for colorado, so I will NOT be here for end day. Unless they let me use my phone while caucusing lol idk never done it before
          vote4bernie


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #3245
            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            That's what Mafia AA would say~

            #can forever post this
            kk

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3246
              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

              We have 7 players left.

              3 votes on fonti.

              Insta is 4. Should we be worried? hmm..

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #3247
                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                What happens if the phase ends early and storn can't post because it ended?

                Does that kill storn for inactivity?

                Just curious.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3248
                  Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                  I think there's a potential play here if that's the case rofl..

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3249
                    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    We have 7 players left.

                    3 votes on fonti.

                    Insta is 4. Should we be worried? hmm..
                    wait there are 3? unvote

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #3250
                      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                      storn has a vote on fonti too.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #3251
                        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                        no there are 8 left

                        jrodd
                        storn
                        hakulyte
                        fontisian
                        xiz
                        dbp
                        Aragakiayase
                        red blaster

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3252
                          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                          oh nvm, I can't count, too many "replaced by" everywhere lol.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3253
                            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            Votes from post 2718 to post 3173
                            Night in 9:51:15

                            ---
                            • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                            • 2 -- fontisian -- storn42 (1), Hakulyte (94)
                            • 1 -- j-rodd123 -- Xiz (46)
                            • 1 -- storn42 -- fontisian (69)
                            • 1 -- unvote -- AragakiAyase (90)
                            • 3 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (71), j-rodd123 (44), Red Blaster (40)
                            Derp.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3254
                              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                              I'm still curious about if an insta lynch can force a modkill on players who were not posting (voluntary or not).

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #3255
                                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                                I'm assuming it's not, but what if we had a crazy game and people just kept instalynching everyone super fast and the other players couldn't post. Would that make them all get modkilled? By that logic, I'd say that it's up to the host to decide when a player is really inactive..

                                meh, this is starting to be irrelevant to the game, sorry.

                                Comment

                                Working...