TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #3376
    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hakulyte and Storn used confusion

    It was super effective
    When you can't argue properly, this is pmuch the only option left.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #3377
      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

      oh, that makes sense, nvm

      Comment

      • fontisian
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2016
        • 1

        #3378
        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

        Oh.

        Also with 8 alive, 2 kill tonight brings it down to 5 alive tomorrow. That's the same number of lynches (2) as if there were 6 alive (from one kill).

        Now I am going to sleep.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #3379
          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          LOL are you fucking kidding me, I've been insisting AGAINST there being 3 mafia, we know there's one dead from roundbox/helphelp/xelnya and I'm pretty sure dfr was a wolf as well. I was asking xiz to give an example because he was going by the worst-case scenario

          if you're going to try and scumread me at least read my posts
          (yup knew someone would use this to say I hate the idea of mylo)

          I'm not talking about right now. There was a bunch of posts way back, where you were extremely insistent of this being mylo. (Or maybe it's tomorrow) and once more I only have you as slight scum, (did you even lok aty reads) yex)t you act like it's the end of the world.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3380
            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by fontisian
            I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

            Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

            That's all. Good night.
            10/10 best defense, couldn't have said it better.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #3381
              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by storn42
              (yup knew someone would use this to say I hate the idea of mylo)

              I'm not talking about right now. There was a bunch of posts way back, where you were extremely insistent of this being mylo. (Or maybe it's tomorrow) and once more I only have you as slight scum, (did you even lok aty reads) yex)t you act like it's the end of the world.
              that was when fontisian fake red checked mean, I wasn't insistent that it was mylo but I kept saying that a red check in a situation where it could be mylo was very convenient and fake

              you're trying to scumread me for things I haven't done which pisses me off more than anything. if I've played scummy and someone points it out then fine, but if they say I've done something I haven't done and that I'm scummy for it then whoever said that can fuck off

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #3382
                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                Is No Lynch a viable option here?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3383
                  Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                  who did charu want dead again

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #3384
                    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Is No Lynch a viable option here?
                    I cannot even understand how this could be a good idea.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #3385
                      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Is No Lynch a viable option here?
                      we lose 1-2 players which will put us at 6-7 players the next day, best case scenario is if wolves and SK shoot each other but that's a big hope

                      worst case we go into tomorrow down 2 town

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #3386
                        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by fontisian
                        I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

                        Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

                        That's all. Good night.
                        So here is something thats going to completely uproot the font train and probably get myself lynched.

                        Is this a VT who lost interest in the game/doesn't care About being lynched (be it sickness or otherwise), or a woof who is giving up becauseveral of the long wagon on him (and again sickness ect)


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3387
                          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          who did charu want dead again
                          I think it was red blaster/SKG which doesn't help us lol

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #3388
                            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            I think it was red blaster/SKG which doesn't help us lol
                            looooooooooooolz

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3389
                              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              So here is something thats going to completely uproot the font train and probably get myself lynched.

                              Is this a VT who lost interest in the game/doesn't care About being lynched (be it sickness or otherwise), or a woof who is giving up becauseveral of the long wagon on him (and again sickness ect)
                              How dare you, it's "her", don't ever do that mistake again or we're lynching you on the spot!

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #3390
                                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                So here is something thats going to completely uproot the font train and probably get myself lynched.

                                Is this a VT who lost interest in the game/doesn't care About being lynched (be it sickness or otherwise), or a woof who is giving up becauseveral of the long wagon on him (and again sickness ect)
                                damn you just had to go and make a towny post

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...