TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #3106
    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Guys im the psychic. There are three wolves left. Take off votes
    Given that he would've received his pm assumedly at D1 start and then again at D2 start, neither of which he was very clear on when he got the actual "3 mafia remaining", how is it that you guys came to the conclusion it's between Roundbox and helphelp? Why couldn't it be Xel?

    I'm going to be looking at people who were quick to write Xel off as the potential dead mafia and why sometime tomorrow.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3107
      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Given that he would've received his pm assumedly at D1 start and then again at D2 start, neither of which he was very clear on when he got the actual "3 mafia remaining", how is it that you guys came to the conclusion it's between Roundbox and helphelp? Why couldn't it be Xel?

      I'm going to be looking at people who were quick to write Xel off as the potential dead mafia and why sometime tomorrow.
      it could be xel which is what I said, some people thought it was roundbox/helphelp way before botchi even claimed which was never expplained to me

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #3108
        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

        I'm actually inclined to believe that Xel was the wolf and that Zenith got pressure from him that he didn't deserve which would actually clear you up quite a bit.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3109
          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm actually inclined to believe that Xel was the wolf and that Zenith got pressure from him that he didn't deserve which would actually clear you up quite a bit.
          idk I was reading xel pretty town, he could have been a wolf but that would have been an anomaly in terms of wolf play. He contributed which is almost always town xelnya, the one thing putting me off is the fact that he said something like "If I put in a shred of effort I'll be townread"

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3110
            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

            My only game with Xel was him being Wolf, I don't know how his Town play is like tbh.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #3111
              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              My only game with Xel was him being Wolf, I don't know how his Town play is like tbh.
              xel's play is generally very polarized

              town: some shitposting but he makes reads, gives opinions and makes at least an attempt at solving the game

              wolf: 100% shitposting, not even an appearance of trying to solve the game

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • fontisian
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2016
                • 1

                #3112
                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                I actually thought XelNya was very town as well, though I know nothing about his meta.

                Haku, I think AA calling Xel likely town when you're trying to call Xel mafia and AA town for it is very town. Do you agree?

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #3113
                  Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                  Hopping in at a random point, I'm pretty certain xel was town as well

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #3114
                    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                    I'd like to hear from xiz today but other than that I guess I still have storn as my best lynch, with the next being AA, and then maybe fonti for a SK hunt

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #3115
                      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                      But AAs last posts are very villagery so it's again leaning more storn. I'm also pretty much clearing dbp for today based on post count lolme

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3116
                        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                        How convenient.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3117
                          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                          Anyone has theories about Wolf Haku or even SK Haku?

                          I'm confused as to why I'm purely painted as the Medic.

                          I feel like it hasn't been brought up enough and that you've been all holding back at getting mad at me for trying to control the pace of the game. Please burn me with fire.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #3118
                            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                            No I'm fairly certain you are what you say you are Haku, never would think you're a wolf and a small chance at SK I guess

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • fontisian
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2016
                              • 1

                              #3119
                              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Anyone has theories about Wolf Haku or even SK Haku?

                              I'm confused as to why I'm purely painted as the Medic.

                              I feel like it hasn't been brought up enough and that you've been all holding back at getting mad at me for trying to control the pace of the game. Please burn me with fire.
                              Claiming as you did as mafia is pretty crazy. Maybe if the mafia team rolecopped the doc, shot the sk vest, and the sk shot the doc all in the same mafia team? I'd lose to that.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #3120
                                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                No I'm fairly certain you are what you say you are Haku, never would think you're a wolf and a small chance at SK I guess
                                Yes, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be sponging me. You should play on your own. Otherwise, I'm going to do illogical things like voting for you jrodd.

                                Originally posted by fontisian
                                Claiming as you did as mafia is pretty crazy. Maybe if the mafia team rolecopped the doc, shot the sk vest, and the sk shot the doc all in the same mafia team? I'd lose to that.
                                Maybe I'm crazy? I mean, didn't you see how the timing was convenient for me on Day 2 ? I did try to control the game with dramatic suicide claims and "I'm the Medic" bs. Why did you all follow up blindly?

                                Comment

                                Working...