TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #3136
    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts.
    I hate posts like these, its like you know how many wolves there are left. The worst part is that you are not the only one to this which pisses me off

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #3137
      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

      There could be three. There could be two.; There could be one. Like, how are you so sure there is one left? and not two?

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #3138
        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

        Well would it make sense to you for their to be 2 wolves left if scintill was a wolf? It would have to be exactly AA+DBP which I don't think is the case because scintill could've easily been saved otherwise, thought it was pretty clear in my post

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #3139
          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

          I'm not sure I said if scintill was a wolf I expect one, and I literally said if there's 2 left I don't expect storn to be a wolf, reading comprehension is hard late at night apparently, hit the showers kid!

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #3140
            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

            Sure, but that's not the wording you used in that post. You straight up used one wolf between AA/DBP

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #3141
              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

              Yes and that's what I would think, it doesn't seem like a spot where if scintill was a wolf their would be 2 more wolves remaining because how easily he could've been saved

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #3142
                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                It's literally such a non thing that ur annoying me

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3143
                  Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  are you in the lynch storn camp xiz?
                  To answer you here, atm I have no clue.

                  I'm too focused on fonti being scum or not, and the consistently incorrect wording usage between storn, haku(as a joke i guess), and now you.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #3144
                    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                    I mean sure I make dumb posts all the time, but responding to dumb posts is really quite tiring

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #3145
                      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                      Fonti as a wolf and not polarized to SK? How does that work out giving hakus claim

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #3146
                        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        It's literally such a non thing that ur annoying me
                        But it's not though. Like, if I would say "the last wolf" in a non-cardflip game, wouldn't you be on my case about it?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3147
                          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                          Fonti cannot be a Wolf. Fonti has to be the SK.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3148
                            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                            You have to believe in the power of friendship~

                            #how to not convince people

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #3149
                              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                              I believe!!!

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #3150
                                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                I'm phone posting and doing so in a very stream of conscious way so ignore grammar because I couldn't be bothered to fix thanks
                                Also I'm not sure if this post is trying to cover for your slip or not.

                                Comment

                                Working...