TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #3226
    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

    lol I have a drawing class tonight, I forgot

    god


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #3227
      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

      My point is that I could quote 50+ of your old posts and you could easily give me tons of reasons as to why it's right or wrong, but I'm never going to know your true motive from that.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #3228
        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

        I'd be down for a font lynch too, but I want to go over all the possibilities first, to make sure we aren't majorly fucking up


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #3229
          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

          My main concern about lynching the SK over the mafia is that if there are three wolves left we will instantly lose


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3230
            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

            Are you going to be back before EoD DBP?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #3231
              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

              I don't -think- there are three wolves alive, but if there are, holy shit


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #3232
                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Are you going to be back before EoD DBP?
                I will be back an hour before eod


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3233
                  Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                  If there's 3 wolves left, consider that we already have loss. lol

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #3234
                    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                    If there's 2 wolves left and we play it right after, we can still barely win assuming we do the correct calls. I think it's worth the risk considering what we know so far.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #3235
                      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Also, if I'm not voting her, I'm voting you because I feel like you're getting in the way of my game.

                      If you want to do something intent-indicative, bandwagon me here at EoD.
                      so if I'm not for everything you want then I'm automatically against you? That's a really bad way to think. by bandwagon you do you mean vote with you or actually vote you? I'm assuming the former because the latter is absurd

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #3236
                        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                        would you feel better about me if I sheeped everything you said? I'm not going to do that but I'm curious

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3237
                          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                          fuck it we better lynch the SK today, if there are 3 wolves left then we deserve to lose (and I still think dfr was a hit)

                          fonti

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3238
                            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                            I think it would be better if you sheeped me once in a while and then did your own game. You need a balance of the two. If you sheep me too much it's just as bad as ignoring me too much and playing your own game.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3239
                              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I'm assuming the former because the latter is absurd
                              That's what my Mafia AA would say~

                              The only reason I can do what I'm doing is because I'm a nearly confirmed town Medic. Under different circumstances, what I'm saying shouldn't be taken as seriously.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #3240
                                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                                I think I'll vote font

                                inb4 haku is actually a wolf and reaches parity this phase


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...