TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #3121
    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

    How does it feel when you try to read my intents on these 2-3 posts?

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #3122
      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

      If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts. By the looks of things lots of the wolves were inactive and prob one was modkilled, who knows even roundbox could've been a wolf. I think there's just one wolf left, and if there's 2 I imagine it's not storn and someone else. If storn is a villager then the state of the game gets a lot more grim

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #3123
        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

        Haku stop talking about pointless stuff, if you're fake here and played the way you did then we'll jerk you off post game, it's not productive to speculate about yourself right now because no one will seriously consider it

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #3124
          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

          I'm not fake, I just wanted to point out how ridiculous my game would be.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #3125
            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

            public ally.

            public. ally.

            public mother fucking ally lol

            literally all I can think about still

            Comment

            • fontisian
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2016
              • 1

              #3126
              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              public ally.

              public. ally.

              public mother fucking ally lol

              literally all I can think about still
              It's ok.

              V used a weird choice of words. He also claimed vt. He wasn't setting up a cop claim.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #3127
                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                jrodd

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3128
                  Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by fontisian
                  It's ok.

                  V used a weird choice of words. He also claimed vt. He wasn't setting up a cop claim.
                  the problem is that it's not okay to me lol

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #3129
                    Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                    I'm trying to find a reason to call storn town but I can't seem to, I know you think this is in line with his town play Haku. Like two games ago I was reading storn Wolfy but changed pretty quick because his posts were carefree and he seemed to not give a fuck what he said, meanwhile here they seem more carefully constructed and want to appear gamesolvey, but they don't seem too believable. Now again I hate reading threads for days when I wasn't a part of it because I think I have a big confirmation bias problem when I do that, so who knows. SPONGE HAKU

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #3130
                      Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      jrodd
                      Please be a little more serious, I thought shitposting was done several phases ago

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #3131
                        Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                        aaaand now jrodd looks towny to me again okay

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #3132
                          Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                          I'm phone posting and doing so in a very stream of conscious way so ignore grammar because I couldn't be bothered to fix thanks

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3133
                            Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                            I want to lynch fonti because I will be able to reassure myself that I did something right if I don't see "X player has been killed by SK" tomorrow.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #3134
                              Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                              I don't see a difference between my previous couple posts and the ones after your vote but ok doesn't really matter, are you in the lynch storn camp xiz?

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #3135
                                Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

                                Like, oh my god, that's almost a cardflip if you think about it~

                                Comment

                                Working...