TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

    Originally posted by lurker
    if i'm not going to be taken seriously by you people don't expect me to do anything different
    You butt!!111


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

      Originally posted by botchi246
      Dbp i was pretty excited when i saw you as my mafia partner, but then you outed and i was alll "holy moly"
      sorry >.< I thought I was doing the strategically best option there


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

        i think the thing i said in the final part, where i would start around noon the next day if pms were in in the night would work out fine in the future - i just didn't want to surprise people and they check back in the thread only to see there's like 1 hour left in phase or something like that.

        If you think something's angleshooting, why even bring it up, it's kinda hard to address that while hosting the game without feeling like someone needs to die hard


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

          regarding angleshooting I'm not taking a stance, it's just something that happens and there's nothing you can do about it besides forbid people to talk about it

          if I make an angleshooting deduction that will affect my biases but I should never be allowed to announce it -- that's about the only extent we can control it


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

            I really am a limit pushing bastard then lol sorry guys. my general rule will be, if you have to ask then don't do it!

            Anyway, reading this DBP/botchi chat is fucking hilarious, perticularly:
            Code:
            Backpack
            01-24-2016
            05:44 PM ET (US)
            I mentioned choof and sunfan because they are the most likely to get one of us lynched tomorrow, but I don't think they are wolves necessarily 
            DaBackpack
            01-24-2016
            06:20 PM ET (US)
            There is a good chance that I'm going to be seer'd tomorrow. 
            
            If that happens, do not be afraid to throw me under the bus
            DaBackpack
            01-24-2016
            06:22 PM ET (US)
            Actually, I might not seer lurker, I think he's our best bet for a mislynch tomorrow 
            
            I think I'm going to seer Zenith tonight
            lolollo

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

              Good game all. Looking forward to the next one

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                So in case anyone was curious about me replacing out:

                I was dealing with getting over food poisoning and being sick. I couldn't see myself doing more than shit lording around, so I replaced out because regardless who took my place they'd controbute more than i would have.

                Sucks because I was pretty hyped to play but just there was no way I could analyze posts that way.

                Looked like it was a fun game though. Grats town

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                  Hope you're feeling better dude, food poisoning is no fun at all
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Hope you're feeling better dude, food poisoning is no fun at all
                    I'm much better which is nice. Though, I can't say I am fond of eating at Taco Bell again though, and a lot of things STILL don't taste that great despite me knowing I like them.

                    Glad to see it seems like you improved a bit.

                    Sorry Lar for the bail though, it seems like you weren't hurt by it based on a quick skim of wolf chat. Hopefully you'll play a few more games or so

                    Also, if someone would inform me the status of the ban I get for replacing out, would appreciate it thank yah~

                    Oh, and Zenith, thanks for the replace. :3

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                      Thanks, guys, I had fun too. Will definitely be in future games although I will be sitting the next out. I'm glad my newbiness didn't sour anyone's time.


                      Gave most of my thoughts in the actual thread post modkill, but just wanted to say again I totally called botchi
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                        Oh, wanted to apologize to Charu. Sorry bro, but at the time it seemed like a good idea
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                          It's kay, you missed a blue.

                          That's my accomplishment, dohoho.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          Working...