TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #46
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

    Lol at rzr dropping those 100% accurate hot reads on scum
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

      if anything this won't help me read greg better, but probably worse lol

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Lol at rzr dropping those 100% accurate hot reads on scum
        -_- except Greg, i totally zoned in on him and even told myself I'm being an idiot and biased, but couldn't shake the read lol. Go me

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #49
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

          Originally posted by rzr
          hey sorry to bring this over here, but does that mean no it was not grounds for angleshooting? I mean you'd have to have someone watching all remaining players' accounts to see if they signed on lol
          It would be angleshooting to discuss how or why or when the night ended the next day.
          I guess it's sort of angleshooting to do what you suggested because you'd be using outside information in an attempt to save yourself (ie: if the night ended before 36 hours)
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #50
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

            @red that was my thought process. I wanted clarification, but I was nervous as fuck saying it (that and I didn't know the pw to my alt I haven't used it since like 2008 lol)

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #51
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              It would be angleshooting to discuss how or why or when the night ended the next day.
              I guess it's sort of angleshooting to do what you suggested because you'd be using outside information in an attempt to save yourself (ie: if the night ended before 36 hours)
              I think it would be angleshooting to deduct anything that isn't mechanically present in the game in attempts to use that piece of information as a grounds to solve or get a confirming factor in the game.

              IE: If botchi wasn't modkilled and the night ended very rapidly and you tried to deduct that the final scum was in the active players (who weren't in thread at the time), it would be angleshooting. Right? Help if I'm wrong (happy)





              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #52
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                Nah Z, I think you guys are confirming where I was going with tthat, which I'm now glad I didn't pursue too much more

                also I hope this game helped build our friendship, I know you're an aggressive player, but I hope to play better side by side with you in the future by not getting too emotional, I suppose, on either side
                Last edited by rzr; 02-1-2016, 08:48 PM.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I think it would be angleshooting to deduct anything that isn't mechanically present in the game in attempts to use that piece of information as a grounds to solve or get a confirming factor in the game.

                  IE: If botchi wasn't modkilled and the night ended very rapidly and you tried to deduct that the final scum was in the active players (who weren't in thread at the time), it would be angleshooting. Right? Help if I'm wrong (happy)
                  that sounds right

                  the sketchy area is that it might still affect your biases: imagine a criminal trial where the plaintiff produces illegally obtained evidence that 100% convicts the defendant

                  sure, you can't reason on that evidence, but the jury's going to be heavily biased because of it


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                    Pls be less shitlordy in the next game you play Zenith lmao
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                      Dbp i was pretty excited when i saw you as my mafia partner, but then you outed and i was alll "holy moly"

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                        I excessively use insults as a wolf and I do not mean it

                        I was being serious about a break though, however I will always sign up as a replacement.





                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                          if i'm not going to be taken seriously by you people don't expect me to do anything different
                          Last edited by lurker; 02-1-2016, 08:52 PM.
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            Dbp i was pretty excited when i saw you as my mafia partner, but then you outed and i was alll "holy moly"
                            fuckin dying right now
                            Originally posted by lurker
                            if i'm not going to be taken seriously by you people don't expect me to do anything different
                            also this a million times over lol - I wish I had the chill mindset lurker has here, and he did what I *should* do on d1 from now on

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              that sounds right

                              the sketchy area is that it might still affect your biases: imagine a criminal trial where the plaintiff produces illegally obtained evidence that 100% convicts the defendant

                              sure, you can't reason on that evidence, but the jury's going to be heavily biased because of it
                              I think maybe in the future posts like that should only be made AFTER everyone has sent in night actions.

                              "As everyone has sent in pm's, we're shortening the night phase"

                              Or perhaps pm something similar to players with night actions rather than announcing it to the thread. Just remove the option the use it to anyone's advantage.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                                I was referring to general angleshooting -- sometime in your career, you're going to accidentally encounter something that shouldn't affect your reasoning but does because you're a human being

                                even something like "oh dbp is reading the thread an hour after EoD, he might be a wolf" is angleshooting but it's impossible to "forget" about that
                                Last edited by DaBackpack; 02-1-2016, 08:55 PM.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...