TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    You usually die off super early though!
    Not the past few games I haven't. I've survived till the very end.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      You were dead the first night phase until we moved to Charu

      Read Werewolf chat (heidy)
      A big HAHA, GOT YOU and a FUCK YOU from me.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

        Bitch nuggets


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #34
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          You were dead the first night phase until we moved to Charu

          Read Werewolf chat (heidy)
          oh never mind I guess we didn't consider it after all

          I followed choof and got confirmation his slot was jailkeeper the first night

          followed sunfan second night like I said





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #35
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

            I'm still happy with how I played, I think given how much time I had, I'm happy with riding Lar the whole game and going back on DBP 2nd day phase.
            I still rather disagree that there isn't an MVP (botchi im) for this game but w/e
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #36
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

              apologies to whoever I attacked
              replacing out was not a strat, it was a necessity

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #37
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                funniest/funnest game in a while just from interactions.
                I can picture you, botchi, actually making the gorilla motions so I am dying fuckin laughing right nowlol
                Also @sunfan, it was a pain in the dick not to say this, but I completely 100% agree

                \there is no instance where I would ever claim, no matter how well thought out, at least until the very last second. take my game with charu as my partner for example, I think I posted something like "good game, ya got me" at :59 lol

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                  I did alright when I first subbed in and then decayed into oblivion as time continued~





                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                    Fixed the night actions

                    botchi would take mvp if it wasn't for losing (rip)


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                      Lar I hope you stick around and play some more in the future
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Lar I hope you stick around and play some more in the future
                        I agree with this. Mml stick around

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          , it was more of a collection of a lot of events leading up to the win
                          This. And defnitely want more MML, he has a good game and I'd love to see him do some real hard scum hunting, or play a PR

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                            that doublestack N3 though lmao

                            game could've gone a totally different way had one of them went after RB





                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                              Yah dbp, i wanted zenith dead first day hahaha

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                I said once people with roles sent in pms.
                                hey sorry to bring this over here, but does that mean no it was not grounds for angleshooting? I mean you'd have to have someone watching all remaining players' accounts to see if they signed on lol

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...