TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #16
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

    botchi played fucking incredible just saying





    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #17
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

      I definitely enjoyed this game

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #18
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

        To add to that, if I didn't somehow guarantee the existence of a werewolf team, then the next phase (after I died) people would be looking for my partner and then my team would be gg

        I'm not suggesting claiming was a good idea, but it wasn't something as simple as "giving up" and in my mind I had good intentions


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

          did neither scum team do following the first night?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

            Let me be honest with you, dbz (heh)

            When I died, I thought you were the one that killed me because I totally was gonna throw shit at you next phase.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #21
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              botchi played fucking incredible just saying
              yeah dude I was so excited to see you doing so well


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I hope one day you actually get to play a twg
                Is dis sarcasm!?!?!?!!?? Because I've played the past 4 or so games, dohoho.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                  When i killed aa when i knew he was a cop, i literally bet my chest like a gorilla in celebration

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                    I was indeed lazy, very lazy to try to fight to stay alive

                    I did at least three scenarios in my head before I conceded and wound up being pinned in all three regardless because there wasn't a single PR hit from scum until the very end





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      To add to that, if I didn't somehow guarantee the existence of a werewolf team, then the next phase (after I died) people would be looking for my partner and then my team would be gg

                      I'm not suggesting claiming was a good idea, but it wasn't something as simple as "giving up" and in my mind I had good intentions
                      I am of the belief that you can always fight it
                      speaking as someone who literally got red checked n0 on DM a few hours ago, you can always fight it. You may not always win, but its 100% worth it to try. So what if you out the WW team, it doesn't really do enough to justify cutting your own team in half
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                        I think botchi suggested killing Zenith in the wolfchat, I should have listened


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Is dis sarcasm!?!?!?!!?? Because I've played the past 4 or so games, dohoho.
                          You usually die off super early though!
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                            I'm gonna go cry for not realizing that we had auto
                            I've never done that before
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I think botchi suggested killing Zenith in the wolfchat, I should have listened
                              You were dead the first night phase until we moved to Charu

                              Read Werewolf chat (heidy)





                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup - Town Wins! (Postgame)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                did neither scum team do following the first night?
                                no i didn't have the tracking/pmed stuff in my document for some reason, i'm digging the pms back up lol


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...