TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1801
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    are you two actually wolves jesus christ ugh nvm

    There's other scum too. Xels just for sure a wolf
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #1802
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Yoshl admits he fake claimed yet somehow you and I are the fake claims James

      If we're lynching all liars than why Xel over Yoshl he lied too
      Wait. WHAT. I missed that
      bananas


      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #1803
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        are you two actually wolves jesus christ ugh nvm

        There's other scum too. Xels just for sure a wolf
        shut up wolf
        bananas


        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1804
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          missed what, yoshl? He claimed 1 shot seer then claimed SK
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1805
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            Whatever YoshL's most likely sk though based on what I've seen.

            Get your act together you're hunting the wrong person. gonna do work now
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #1806
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              missed what, yoshl? He claimed 1 shot seer then claimed SK
              Yeah, I didn't catch that. Been busy doing stuff today
              bananas


              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1807
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                Whatever YoshL's most likely sk though based on what I've seen.

                Get your act together you're hunting the wrong person. gonna do work now
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1808
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  Which I think was the wolves plan so they could get the SK lynched. But we'll see in a few I guess
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1809
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    If we're lynching all liars than why Xel over Yoshl he lied too
                    have you been reading any of my posts

                    XelNya needs to die because he is a wolf. YoshL needs to not die because he is the SK and killing him this phase is town loss.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1810
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      have you been reading any of my posts

                      XelNya needs to die because he is a wolf. YoshL needs to not die because he is the SK and killing him this phase is town loss.
                      I'm not as confident in which is the SK. Town should've gone for one of the others
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #1811
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        Yoshl's the wolf seer. (90% sure on this)

                        J-rodd's the Tracker.

                        Manti's the Kamikaze.

                        SK killed Blind, Riot went after Manti, enabling Manti's effect to kill both him and Riot, which was stacked on Red's Vigi shot on Riot.

                        I'm almost positive that wolves killed Lurker and SK killed J-rodd.
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1812
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          XelNya claimed that he stacked kill with RB and that Blind had a stroke and died by himself.

                          YoshL claimed that he killed Manti the Tracker, while RB killed Riot, and the wolves killed Blind.

                          get it

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #1813
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            Unless I'm counting wrong, you guys insta'd Xel. Let me do a quick vote count and let you guys know.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1814
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              The fact that two of my strong wolf leans hopped right on Xel made me lean toward Xel being SK
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1815
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                But we'll see in a minute
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...