TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #286
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    or tps get on skype i can talk to you too lol


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #287
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      seriously choof when red blaster said he wasn't the most cheesecake he wasn't kidding lmfao


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #288
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        Originally posted by YoshL
        seriously choof when red blaster said he wasn't the most cheesecake he wasn't kidding lmfao
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #289
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          I have no idea what's going on.
          How come everyone knows what everyone elses role is only one person has bothered to ask me for mine and I didn't tell them.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #290
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            like jeez guys this is a mystery game you guys should know better.
            well, some of you should. Most of you have been around this block at least once.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #291
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              Like if there was a role sniper town actually might have lost already unless its ant or something that would be funny.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #292
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                also fuck everything I'm gonna be making a skype call or a zoom or something after work and all you bitches have to be there.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  also fuck everything I'm gonna be making a skype call or a zoom or something after work and all you bitches have to be there.
                  Well that sucks if you were planning on doing this on Saturday / Sunday I cannot be there.

                  As I work. ^_^

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    And I mean, there's five other fucking days right now I'm free for that right now.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      also fuck everything I'm gonna be making a skype call or a zoom or something after work and all you bitches have to be there.
                      Considering this isn't twg live, no..no we don't.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        You got it mr. Soon
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          ah we're still doing live twg, I forgot. xDDD

                          As if this wasn't confusing enough.

                          I'll be on skype for the rest of the evening by the way, and I've added you all. I'll try to be a bit proactive later on and message some more of you too.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            raeko
                            MrPlop, can you talk a little about your voting decisions? I know you like switching a lot to check out voting patterns, but usually in your human play you spritz a lot of cool words in your votes, and so far all of your voting posts have looked like this.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              You want me to try?
                              I want you to try!

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                live twg is next week jthe


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...