TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #256
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    YuruXeli


    I am strangely ok with this.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #257
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      cool read
      cool ranch

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #258
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        Originally posted by choof
        cool ranch
        cooler ranch
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #259
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          what came first
          ranch

          Or

          cool ranch

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #260
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Ayy
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #261
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              ymia

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #262
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                ymia
                Wynaut

                Red Bitcher

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Vote update:

                  Tps222 (3/9): Tokzic, thesunfan, j-rodd123
                  XelNya (2/9): blindreper1179, MrPopadopalis25
                  Red Blaster (2/9): YoshL, choof, psychoangel691, XelNya
                  Arntonach (1/9): MrPopadopalis25, choof, choof, emerald000
                  yo man im awesome (1/9): choof
                  Tokzic (0/9): MrPopadopalis25
                  blindreper1179 (0/9): choof
                  No vote (7): Jtehanonymous, yo man im awesome, Red Blaster, Arntonach, mellonxcollie, Tps222, YoshL

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    uh shouldn't red bitch be at 4/9 or can I not read

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Originally posted by choof
                      ymia
                      lmao

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        uh shouldn't red bitch be at 4/9 or can I not read
                        Lol I was unvoted.
                        Nice try though.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          another early bandwagon against me when all I was asking for was the source from what choof making his claim against red. I'm not remaining neutral at all, I consider Choof more "lock clear" than anyone else. I said 99% only because wolves have attacked and saved themselves before.

                          Specifically when choof made this post:

                          Originally posted by choof
                          I gathered that you're a vanilla townie, I told you I was looking for a certain codename for someone else, given that I could use my invulnerability as leeway to do so. When I refused to tell you who (he still doesn't know, btw), you pushed for me to out that person's name. Reasoning for that was that you could draw attention to yourself to get you killed instead.

                          Which makes no sense because one, you're a vanilla townie and two, I could have done the same and survived.

                          When I mentioned that to you, you said "oh yeah huh" and then asked me to out that person again.
                          I believe choof 100%, but this is a rare game where we get the opportunity to analyze OoT discussion. We could all gain the same insight Choof did on red and make it a more convincing day 1 lynch. I can't see how this is wrong.

                          Sunfan's vote on me almost looks like a joke. Jrodd, I'm disappointed. You're bandwagoning on weak logic and you know it. Anyone who really read the motive of my post understands what I just previously explained above.

                          Even though I could distance myself from the lynch by voting Red right now, I really want to see the logs from choof that provide the necessary context to strengthen this lynch.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            You want me to try?

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Tps222
                              We could all gain the same insight Choof did on red and make it a more convincing day 1 lynch. I can't see how this is wrong.

                              Even though I could distance myself from the lynch by voting Red right now, I really want to see the logs from choof that provide the necessary context to strengthen this lynch.
                              Yo what the actual fuck are you actually talking about?
                              Me and choof have had no discussion and this is the second time you've brought it up.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                ....


                                I don't know why I thought he said you. I just re-re-reread it and he said blind. If you replace everything I said about you with blind, I stand by it.

                                Comment

                                Working...