TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #76
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    jealous much?

    get out my face ho
    *poos in mason jar*

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #77
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      Originally posted by choof
      robotomy is like 2 years old and it's still relevant
      you bring over this "legendary" meme from a poker website and people hate it

      refer to my lil b post
      robotomy isn't funny people are just weird

      you just hate it because you're salty i called your post a meme

      just like ayyy lmao, hilarious posts bro

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #78
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        Originally posted by choof
        *poos in mason jar*
        hipsters......

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #79
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          Group vote, who should I kill?
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #80
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            n0 vig prob doesn't exist so if you're asking you're probably not a villager

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #81
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              robotomy isn't funny people are just weird

              you just hate it because you're salty i called your post a meme

              just like ayyy lmao, hilarious posts bro
              Location: Canada
              has avatar of american football

              ya and we're weird
              "sports only appeal to the banal aspects of humanity" - moogy

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #82
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Group vote, who should I kill?
                *poos in another mason jar*

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  i like sports to watch the football players in tight pants obv

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    Please tell me you had that quote saved to use for such occasion
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      anyways im gonna go eat dinner, *grabs mason jar*

                      lol jk folks

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. *pulls out mason jar*
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          xelnya, psychoangel, raeko, tps, raine

                          where u at

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            I'm right here!
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              don't worry if you talk to me i'll generate the missing 40 pages in no time
                              yeaaaa you gave me way more than 40 lmao

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                Add me choof you Fuck
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...