TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #316
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    xel
    My reasoning is shit
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #317
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      more specifically horseshit gotta be specific that part is important
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #318
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        sunfan My reasoning is shit too
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #319
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          ymia


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #320
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            There are sometimes roles that effect phantoms; don't forget to vote. Also phantoms suck in general.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #321
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              phantoms are scary!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #322
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Keeping my vote. I still like Choof's reasoning for it, and on top of that to me it just looks like he's trying to force the way he's talking, it looks like he's trying to intentionally keep his posts short to me.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  yomanyourealoser
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    approaching an hour

                    ymia get off fuccen invisible you lil whore


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      This sucks I didn't realize the phase was ending so soon again

                      I guess I will vote for Tokzic
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        why
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          Why not sun WHY NOT
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            yo man
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              reason: You're not doing anything do something or die.
                              also I'm salty you didn't join the call </3
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                ymia

                                Comment

                                Working...