TWG CXXII - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    oh yeah, is posting after being insta'd supposed to be allowed? I feel like I've asked this question and had it answered before oops.

    unvoting is allowed by default on this site right? so the host would have to specify if they want to not allow unvoting? I don't see the issue there.
    well I think unvoting is fine... but posting after insta should not be, and that actually greatly affected how that last round played out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Viccica
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Humans sucked and didn't deserve to win.


    James May I still luh u doe

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    oh yeah, is posting after being insta'd supposed to be allowed? I feel like I've asked this question and had it answered before oops.

    unvoting is allowed by default on this site right? so the host would have to specify if they want to not allow unvoting? I don't see the issue there.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    this was fucking hilarious to read through, my god
    game got real ridiculous real fast

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    this was fucking hilarious to read through, my god

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Long story short:

    Humans didn't win this game, Wolves shot themselves in the foot.
    also just got really unlucky, the cop claim almost won this game easy

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Well..watch yourselves next time

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Yeeeeeep.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Long story short:

    Humans didn't win this game, Wolves shot themselves in the foot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I was sure I'd get lynched before it was over.

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    :'3

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    i guess i should consider pushing a wolf into a fake seer claim on day 1 a victory because the chances of that happening without me busting his nuts is very low

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    Yeah, I think our styles of playing didn't mesh well together this game. I should've focused more on what you said and why as opposed to how it was actually said.
    It's cool man haha

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Yay good job human people. Sorry about the manti thing, I still think the cases made against him during day 2 weren't strong but props to manti for pulling the wool over my eyes and shame on me for doubling down on that read for no reason which I realized right after I died hehehehe.

    Wonder what would've happened if backpack had gotten lynched day 3 instead of manti gg everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    James used a lot bum logic and threw in too many :/'s and ...'s and calling people idiots and stuff; there's very little he did that made me think he was a human, even after I knew what everybody's roles were.

    I myself did kinda poorly...I think I was still playing with the wolf mindset where you know that there's no way you can get a real lynch so you look for who seems the wolfiest based on gut feelings and try to construct a narrative around that rather than looking for hard tells and the like.
    Welcome to James May.

    Also, that was the reason why I didn't vote for you on Day 0 lmao

    Leave a comment:

Working...