TWG CXXII - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Manti softed early with the "LOST" Gif and I'm still mad at myself for missing that. Wolves should be too, he basically claimed traitor with that post. He tried his ass off to show the wolves he was with them and the humans basically got lucky more than anything else this game. It was hilarious what happened (probably the funniest thing I've ever seen happen on FFR), though.
    we didn't miss it though. it wasn't 100% conclusive and we woulda had it as manti for sure after d2 if charu didn't play the way he did lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    No, the seer should Die there 100% of the time.
    I wouldn't think it should be 100% of the time, I saw some logic that would benefit wolves from keeping a questioned goon cop around.

    I just never expected him to be fake AND also hit a red.

    And then I didn't even know about the rule about wolf traitor checks.

    I SERIOUSLY DID NOT SEE ANY MENTION OF IT AND STILL HAVEN'T WITHIN THE WIKI.

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I always play well tsunfan

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    or soemthing like that

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    fic played well at the end, the last phase at the very least. I do wish he tracked people obviously.

    James was right in a couple places from logic I don't understand, such as being right about the bodyguard (probably just luck here) and from DBP (I think this deserves some credit at the very least). A lot of people read DBP as really scummy, and I think the humans probably would've lynched him instead of Manti (which makes town lose there 99% of the time b/c Manti's almost certainly lock clear after the flip) if the town roles clause wasn't part of the rules, town got lucky with that.

    Manti softed early with the "LOST" Gif and I'm still mad at myself for missing that. Wolves should be too, he basically claimed traitor with that post. He tried his ass off to show the wolves he was with them and the humans basically got lucky more than anything else this game. It was hilarious what happened (probably the funniest thing I've ever seen happen on FFR), though.

    Charu's logic for me being with Manti was trash tier, sorry Charu. You played well enough outside of that.

    Vic is the unsung hero this game, very town, very good logic, good reads. Well played, welcome back.

    dAnceguy dying made me sad.

    Red Blaster played well for his first game, look forward to playing with you some more later.

    I regret lynching plop, probably the biggest mistake I made this game... You were really town in hindsight, I just got paranoid because I know you're capable of that as a wolf. Never again.

    V actually had a wolf D0, they just claimed a role. Next time, V.



    But yeah I can see why unvoting is frowned upon after that last bit at the end... I 100% agree that once you are lynched you shouldn't talk anymore. It influenced the game as a result as well, which is very unfortunate.
    As for your comment on letting town know what role you are, James, that's what cardflipping is for.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    hey I didn't decide to fake seer you red, that's what really cost you
    there was an 80% chance of getting a perfect win in the scenario

    and a 20% chance of... well

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    lmao... I feel kind of bad because I feel like I broke through the game with yelling.

    ...I guess no logic and yelling does pay off.
    it was mostly your tunnel vision that got us

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    also, tunnelvision on charu
    Hey, I thought at that point Charu was wolf ;_;

    Also: this game wrecked my brain >_>

    Sorry Charu ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    Am I a good player yet?
    No, the seer should Die there 100% of the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I want to be the very best........

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Am I a good player yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Best wolf game I've played in ages got ruined by a drunk wolf who couldnt be bothered to pay attention.
    hey I didn't decide to fake seer you red, that's what really cost you

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    lmao... I feel kind of bad because I feel like I broke through the game with yelling.

    ...I guess no logic and yelling does pay off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Sad I died

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    that's not as funny

    Leave a comment:

Working...