TWG CXXII - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    oh

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Best wolf game I've played in ages got ruined by a drunk wolf who couldnt be bothered to pay attention.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-11-2014, 02:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    hahahahahaha
    I wasn't being sarcastic lol

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    "HE HAS TO BE ROLE COP GUYS"

    and you went on a logic train to god knows where lmfao

    also, tunnelvision on charu
    ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    yea im sorry, you played it perfectly obv that was my bad 100%
    hahahahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    can I play another game where I am slightly active in sudden bursts and fix everyone's problems? I liked that.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Fuck you J-rodd I am SO MAD AT YOU.
    yea im sorry, you played it perfectly obv that was my bad 100%

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Jrodd

    09-08-2014

    08:44 PM ET (US)
    LMAO LONG HAIR DONT CARE

    GODDAMMIT WHY DID HE BUS YOU SO HARD, HE SIGNALLED ME WITH THE LOST GIF BUT CHARU JUST FIT TOO PERFECTLY ;_;

    THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE WE COULD HAVE DONE THERE

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Fuck you J-rodd I am SO MAD AT YOU.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    don't worry friction my mokuba has true sight for you, you don't need mvp

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    J-rodd LVP

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I don't need an MVP but I know I was da mvp

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by James May
    Hey I was the first to call out on DBP ;_;
    "HE HAS TO BE ROLE COP GUYS"

    and you went on a logic train to god knows where lmfao

    also, tunnelvision on charu
    Last edited by YoshL; 09-11-2014, 02:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I'm sorry if I ruined everything!

    For real though, I had it in my mind that Backpack was real and Manti was a BITCH!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    james may doesn't know what he's doing
    Hey I was the first to call out on DBP ;_;

    Leave a comment:

Working...