TWG CXXII - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by James May
    No one gets away with my gambit >_> I made sure you got lynched for that >_>
    I mean I knew I was going to die, I just prolonged my death and made everybody confused as fuck (worth it btw)

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    No, go away, James.
    i know charu's favorite game, and yeah that was an amazing endgame

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    i never want to be wolf again though that was too stressful
    ya I was burned out cuz I randed wolf on the poker forums a previous game and the game that started alongside this one, so on top of constantly being drunk I was putting all my effort there.
    guess now I am never allowed to have a lazy game, sigh

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    especially after you-know-what
    No one gets away with my gambit >_> I made sure you got lynched for that >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    No, go away, James.
    Love you too Charu :3

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    especially after you-know-what

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    i never want to be wolf again though that was too stressful

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    No, go away, James.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    gg, has the single-funniest moment I've ever seen in a mafia game

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    Well anyways, I had fun, this had to be my second favorite game.

    UNTIL NEXT TIME!
    Was twig poker your favourite :3?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    If it was either me or charu, why would you target either of us with the fake seering.

    It screams stupid.
    I announced I was gonna do it in the quicktopic, but I personally did not see you as a traitor at all.

    (The sole reason I picked you over the other "greens" was that you were the second KitB candidate, I thought the traitor was between Charu and Fiction.)
    Last edited by DaBackpack; 09-11-2014, 02:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Well anyways, I had fun, this had to be my second favorite game.

    UNTIL NEXT TIME!

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Also, I have my own little logic to follow~

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I wasn't aware the roleblocker could block wolf kills because ive never played in a game where the role just called "roleblocker" could block the wolf team kill, I was super annoyed when I thought that was the reason there was no kill

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    also, note to the wolves, you can play however you want to, but wolves actually have a higher winrate the more "poison" they pick in town-roles.

    This is because you (usually) gain the knowledge of who the traitor is (the vest isn't very useful anyways) and you (usually) get the ability for one kill to be impossible for the medic to guard and impossible for the RB to block, and another kill to be tracker immune. That's huge. You also make the cop less and less useful the more roles you pick.

    Leave a comment:

Working...