TWG CXXII - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    fake seering was hilariously cool

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    If it was either me or charu, why would you target either of us with the fake seering.

    It screams stupid.
    that wasn't me

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    it was either you or charu. seriously go read charu, in our shoes
    If it was either me or charu, why would you target either of us with the fake seering.

    It screams stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    James was right in a couple places from logic I don't understand, such as being right about the bodyguard (probably just luck here) and from DBP (I think this deserves some credit at the very least). A lot of people read DBP as really scummy, and I think the humans probably would've lynched him instead of Manti (which makes town lose there 99% of the time b/c Manti's almost certainly lock clear after the flip) if the town roles clause wasn't part of the rules, town got lucky with that.

    But yeah I can see why unvoting is frowned upon after that last bit at the end... I 100% agree that once you are lynched you shouldn't talk anymore. It influenced the game as a result as well, which is very unfortunate.
    As for your comment on letting town know what role you are, James, that's what cardflipping is for.
    I used process of elimination for the Bodyguard. As for DBP, he did the same shit that I did in twig poker lmfao. And no one gets away with my gambit.

    Also, that last bit was my bad completely x: I shouldn't have done that and just waited if yoshl had posted >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    my favorite part was when Red Blaster quoted me and was like HAH NOW I WON'T SWITCH MY VOTE!
    Last edited by FictionJunction; 09-11-2014, 02:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Gg go humans yea

    RB I'm so proud of you =))))

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I was removing difficult humans from our path via the lynch and I still wasn't seen as the traitor.

    WTF
    it was either you or charu. seriously go read charu, in our shoes

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Goon Cop
    Welcome, [Player Name]. You are now a Goon Cop.
    Abilities:
    Each night you may target a player. You will receive a result of "Goon", "Not a Goon" or "No Result".

    why would it be those three choices if all reds came back as goon anyways? like might as well just call it "cop" not "goon cop"

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Charu's logic for me being with Manti was trash tier, sorry Charu. You played well enough outside of that.
    Kind of was, but whatever, I was pretty much on board on killing Manti no matter what.

    You were just part of my side thing.

    You know when I said claim a fake role or whatever? I sort of wanted you to say you were a role so I could stop lumping you with Manti, lmao.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I was removing difficult humans from our path via the lynch and I still wasn't seen as the traitor.

    WTF

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    you'll never be less annoying nazifan
    =(

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    I always play well tsunfan
    ofc you do I didn't say otherwise. You were just kinda inactive on some days, that's all. Your reads were probably the most correct out of anyone's.

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    you'll never be less annoying nazifan

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Again, I think we lynch DBP instead of Manti if the claims didn't line up the way they did.

    Manti unintentionally made me think he was with fic with a string of posts of his, which is obviously explained now by knowing that fic had to have been a role there from his perspective.

    Either way, gg. Humans pulled through in the end, and I had a lot of fun. I do actually hope I was less annoying, as well

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    also I know I was wolf and knew the roles, but coming back to see plop get lynched and read how he responded I was pretty shocked lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...