TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1471
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    j-rodd what do I have to do to convince you I'm town

    is this because I haven't followed you on snapchat?
    well it looked like you kept saying you wanted to kill manti but would never vote him (even when i put my vote on when you said you wanted to and was gonna unvote right after). if manti is a wolf, your wolf equity goes way up, you seem to not be pushing DBP and pushing manti via all of your posts but are waiting for someone to switch to DBP to cap him, aka when fiction gets back

    that's my take on this

    idc im villa

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1472
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      as soon as fiction's in here I'll probably have made my decision
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1473
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        i feel kind of like unvoting and im pretty sure if i vote DBP thesunfan snaps him

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1474
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I'll be dead before fiction gets here probably.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1475
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            i feel kind of like unvoting
            Do that so I can stop stressing out.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1476
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              i feel kind of like unvoting and im pretty sure if i vote DBP thesunfan snaps him
              are you man enough?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1477
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Do that so I can stop stressing out.
                but you said im definitely a wolf, which im not

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1478
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  are you man enough?
                  to do what

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1479
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    vote backpack
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1480
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      ^^^^
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1481
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Wanna prove you're lock clear?

                        Snipe the impostor cop.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1482
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          idk maybe, can we leave the sexist comments out of twg cavernio is watching and is very angry

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1483
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            lmao, stop it, you're embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1484
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              unvote

                              im going for a run

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1485
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I love this game
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...