TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #46
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

    i lost my ffya password i'll go dig through the history files i started on my computer and find it

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

      Game 4 or 5 on FFYA probably.

      AP got me killed early for overthinking the wolf kill.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

        wb Hans, you were one of my many twgidols.

        @humans it's been an honor serving with you

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #49
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)



          to be fair i like to read perfect wolf games anywhere and it isn't just you hans

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #50
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

            I don't doubt the game happened I just don't remember any details. Aperson and I worked pretty closely in most games we were in.

            edit: there it is

            edit2: oh jesus christ THAT game. Afro did all of the work for us.
            Last edited by HansSky; 02-27-2014, 05:51 PM.
            hi

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #51
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

              excited for Manti's player overview post

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #52
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                holy shit hans.
                Expect to get wolfed Night One still

                I'll post my full list when I get this laptop fully charged again. First thing I have to comment in is my tunneling of Afro; ty for beating sense into me dude, I sure needed it. The fact that you FAKED FUCKING GUARDIAN AS A HUMAN stands as a testament to how much your human game has changed. I have to ask what prompted you to go about this particular game so differently? You've played the same way for the past decade; what prompted you to change now?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                  Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                  excited for Manti's player overview post
                  I won't be home till 10 so It'll be a while till I get it up.

                  ::Still at work::


                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I'll post my full list when I get this laptop fully charged again. First thing I have to comment in is my tunneling of Afro; ty for beating sense into me dude, I sure needed it. The fact that you FAKED FUCKING GUARDIAN AS A HUMAN stands as a testament to how much your human game has changed. I have to ask what prompted you to go about this particular game so differently? You've played the same way for the past decade; what prompted you to change now?
                  FYI: the rules Afro applies to everyone else don't apply to him
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • ilikexd
                    ​
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 3209

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                    how do i play?

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      holy shit hans.
                      Expect to get wolfed Night One still
                      lol hopefully I get sympathy since I haven't played in ~4 years
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        how do i play?
                        newgrounds guide is best guide

                        http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610087

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          how do i play?
                          if you're a liar, you lie. and if you're not a liar you catch the liars. how you do either is totally up to you.

                          the game is interesting because it is essentially about how an informed minorty can overtake an uninformed majority.
                          Last edited by Vendetta21; 02-27-2014, 06:40 PM.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                            So by the looks of it we can't form alliances/persuade via AIM anymore?
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                              T-Force: Lol RIP. You always die early :X
                              What are you smoking? My first and only other game, I was the last wolf kill on night 5 or something. (CIII)

                              And for the record, my comment saying "I knew this would happen," was based purely off of a gut instinct. I woke up that morning expecting to be dead, and lo and behold, there was my mauled, walking Canadian wolfsteak carcass.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                                double post!!
                                Last edited by Vendetta21; 02-27-2014, 06:48 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...