TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

    I should have stuck to my reads N4. I had funnygurl as second candidate, but I really really underestimated her. Ended up considering afro for EXACLY THIS REASON. Good work dance. This was a solid post. Shows how much your human game has improved.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #17
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)




      Only thing I'm good at is my first impression reads ;_;

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

        @ TPS, Can you include roles in your player list?

        The spreadsheet is nice, but it'll be lost eventually when the hosting site decides to clean up its old stuff.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #19
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

          Funnygurl, that was super well played. Every time you attracted attention, you diffused it completely convincingly. Your good rapport with almost every green caused me to disregard you entirely even after combing your post history in depth.

          Kudos to TPS for being super on top of replacements all game. This was the first TWG I've played in a long time that hasn't been hampered by inactivity. Felt good, man.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #20
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

            Also shoutouts to Danceguy for being the best damn green anyone could ask to have on their team. I am consistently impressed by your human play.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #21
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

              Originally posted by Xiz

              Only thing I'm good at is my first impression reads ;_;
              You don't even know how much that freaked me out
              !!!

              And yeah, this game was really fun. Thanks, Tps =)
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #22
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                I'd like to take the time to apologize to everyone that was in the game when I withdrew; I took the game way too serious and it started to actually stress me out emotionally. I'd also especially like to apologize to my wolf partners for getting killed off early on.

                I do want to play TWG again at some point, but this experience was rather rough for me.
                it can get pretty rough keeping up a false facade for weeks at a time

                but is only game, we're all still friends after :>

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                  Clasco: Wasn't expecting you to be blue at all. Was fun playing with ya man ^^
                  Sunfan: Classic greg lol. Well done when I was alive.
                  YMIA: YOU. Haha you fooled me hard. Very very well done.
                  Funny: I still think she gets MVP. She was sooooo close. She played really well. Almost caught you, almost.
                  Dance: Ty for being replacement, good catch.
                  Guest: Sorry for my bitchyness this game. It's just how I play. I still love you <3
                  T-Force: Lol RIP. You always die early :X
                  Afro: Interesting game man. I enjoyed playing with ya this time around. You were hard to read.
                  Xel: MUAHAHAH you are addicted to this game now :P
                  Mellon: I was like "NOOOO NOT MELLON" when i was dead. Ugh. I wanted to shout something out...
                  Tok: Sorry man, I wish I could just say "no im human dude" lol. You will catch me as a red one day :P
                  Halogen: I owe all my apologies to you. It was a tactic that I used to weed you out, but still. Sorry. I did feel like shit while posting.
                  Fojar: RIP
                  V: RIP
                  Manti: Well done. Also LOL @ false claim.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                    quit killing me on day one when i'm human humans goddamn

                    i'm sitting at a 90%+ winrate as a wolf and i cant make it to day 2 as a human to save my life (pun intended) anymore

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                      Originally posted by "Xiz
                      Sorry man, I wish I could just say "no im human dude" lol. You will catch me as a red one day :P
                      WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE ON YOUR ASS SO MUCH IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SHADY SONVABITCHlolwhitetext

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                        Lmao, I made such an effort to kill the strangest people in the night phases. I knew we couldn't take the risk of going after Manti until it was beyond a reasonable doubt the Guardian was gone. Note how Manti survived for so long. My goal with the nightkills was to throw people as off as possible. Best way to do that? Kill inactives/UTR's/etc. every night. Me not killing Manti wasn't so much me just letting him survive longer than N1, but fear of the Guardian.

                        My last day phase alive I spent all day just trying to throw out the most mindfucking reads, like, I tried to throw pressure on Xelnya, Funny, and Danceguy. I made a concerted effort to bus Funny upon my death to at least try and pull them off her trail.

                        Don't worry about it AJ, the game can be very taxing, between both getting into it and staying into it.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          Yeah sorry about that LOL
                          That was basically my major lesson in CVI. Got too buddy buddy with the wolves. =P
                          Hahaha no need to apologize, it was a good play! You definitely got me on your side which is a hard thing to do for anybody in TWG
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                            Also sorry FoJar for killing you N1, it was pretty much luck of the draw as you'll be able to see from the wolf talk. We were looking for a good reader/semi UTR player who we knew could catch on quick.

                            If I'm wolf in the same game as you I promise I won't N1 you again <3

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              it can get pretty rough keeping up a false facade for weeks at a time

                              but is only game, we're all still friends after :>
                              Not even that, but like... I really struggled keeping under control outside of the game too. I'll actually post the conversation I had with Xiz after we were both dead:

                              [2/19/2014 5:43:09 PM] Vince - Xiz: You didn't quit TWG because of me, did you?
                              [2/19/2014 5:43:21 PM] Vince - Xiz: honestly plz
                              [2/19/2014 5:44:37 PM] Halogen-: It was a number of things, honestly -- after signing up for the game, I really started losing interest and slowly started realizing that I just don't have the capacity to look back at different games over and over and over again...

                              ...with that being said, I will say that the day 1 defense was too intense for me to handle, like -- you might have been responding as such in your in-game form, but let me tell you: those responses from me were legitimate responses of frustration and legitimate anger, I was absolutely boiling
                              [2/19/2014 5:44:46 PM] Halogen-: it literally gave me anxiety afterward
                              [2/19/2014 5:44:54 PM] Halogen-: I was like "fuck this shit, I'm definitely not cut out for this game"
                              [2/19/2014 5:45:23 PM] Vince - Xiz: Well, I'd like to give you my deepest apologies, I really do feel like shit for it.
                              [2/19/2014 5:45:28 PM] Halogen-: oh it's alright, lol
                              [2/19/2014 5:45:36 PM] Halogen-: after I was replaced I felt SO much better, you have no idea haha
                              [2/19/2014 5:45:52 PM] Halogen-: it was so weird, like
                              [2/19/2014 5:45:59 PM] Halogen-: I remember reading the CII post-game
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:04 PM] Vince - Xiz: Making people pissed IS a legit strat that is allowed, and getting under peoples skin. I tried pushing you to the point where it wouldn't go over the limit, but I'm afraid i passed that.
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:15 PM] Halogen-: it is what it is, I'm not mad at you about it now
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:21 PM] Halogen-: I know it's part of the game, haha.
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:25 PM] Halogen-: but yeah, like
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:27 PM] Halogen-: I remember reading the CII post-game
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:39 PM] Halogen-: and being like "man, why did Silvuh take the game so seriously, BDN is his friend and he should just know that it's just a game"
                              [2/19/2014 5:46:44 PM] Halogen-: LOL I FELT SO STUPID
                              but yeah... I think I'll just stick to spectating from now on...

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                                If it makes you feel better AJ, the only past games I've read are ones that I'm in

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...