TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #61
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

    Originally posted by HansSky
    So by the looks of it we can't form alliances/persuade via AIM anymore?
    yeah this change was to make it more accessible as we got older and didn't have time to play on AIM all the time and wolves were winning wayyyyy too many games with shitty UTR tactics

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #62
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

      some games will have AIM/Skype communication allowed! each host will specify.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #63
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

        Well I'm just happy to play again but that was always like half the game for me. I agree though that as activity dipped AIM probably didn't help.
        hi

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #64
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

          getting to cyber with hanssky on aim has now become my main motivation for playing this game again
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #65
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

            otp

            there are a number of people here who prefer games with IMs and such so it doesn't look like that will go away completely until the whole scene does.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #66
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

              I'll never use aim lol. I'll use skype.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #67
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                getting to cyber with hanssky on aim has now become my main motivation for playing this game again
                I knew you'd be back if Hans came.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                  ?
                  >> ?

                  i planned to play before i even knew he was even on the forums
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                    Unless.....Jurs is Hans.

                    Its more strange that Wilkin shows up on FFYa out of the blue a few days ago and then HansSky shows up here. Mental connections?

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)


                      Xiz- I made a mistake in how hard I defended you. A pretty odd game from you, even by your standards.

                      clasko- Shame Kevin offed you when he did; you were hot on the wolves trail. Glad you had fun in your first game; would not have guarded Anko night one.

                      Anko- Sorry you really didn't get a chance to play... give it another shot when you have more time, I guess?

                      YMIA- I should've stuck with my gutread on you. Nice job with the kills, hitting two blues early on. Getting seered as a red sucks, though.

                      FG- Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit girl; almost made me cry... This post is why I had to vote you; felt like something that human Funny wouldn't say.

                      Snowcrafta- yes

                      Danceguy- You did terrible. 0/10.

                      Guest- Most stonefaced Human ever; really threw everyone for a loop there.

                      T-Force- I guess people are always going to assume you're blue? Sorry wolfsteak; hope you get to play more next time.

                      Afrobean- Only the second time a fake-blue claim as a human has ever been beneficial to the humans; and the first time it was done without OOT talk on. Very, very impressive game, and unfortunately, the third time that my initial read has been wrong on you. Ty for knocking sense into me on Day Two, which I promptly got rid of very quickly. Fantastic fake guard claim, and the fact that I'm saying that to you still really surprises me.

                      Middie- You did better than I thought you would. You sheeped my votes more than once though, which was odd. I look forward to your first wolf game; I think that will be really interesting, and I know you're looking forward to it too.

                      mellon- You were super-duper UTR this game; but I do regret lynching you so quickly. I fucked up with you, and plz be easier to read, I can't read you worth anything

                      Tokzic- Oh boyyyyyyyyy, I expected you to ream me pretty hard this game, and my asshole was not disappointed. Kinda funny that my votes often cut you off before you had a chance to say anything, sorry about that. We have really contrasting styles, you're kind of like Yoshl Jr. for me. Sorry I was so wrong about you, you were a very valuable human this game, and this is probably the hardest I've seen you play, so props on getting out what you put into this game.

                      AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ- Noob-wolf alert went off when you bandwagoned Manti when you said that you had no thoughts on the game, when you had posted early in the phase a full-list of player reads. Zoned in on you when you made a post where I felt like you were trying too hard to give an excuse for your afk-ness. If you need to spectate some games, that's alright, but please play, I want to see you play a game where you last longer than 48 hours in game =/.

                      Lames- You'll win some day, I swear. You were pretty much dropped into a position to get fucked; and that sucks. =/

                      FoJar- Who? Sorry you got killed night one, I felt bad for ya.

                      Vendetta- Lynch on you shouldn't have happened, I was upset at it from the sidelines. Sorry you continually get the dick as a human.

                      Manti- Pretty good job as the seer, nice shot on Kevin and the fake seerings on Xiz and Guest were pretty nice, contrary to what I stated in game. The fact that you're 2nd runner-up for MVP this game really shows how hard everyone played.


                      I really, really enjoyed this game. I was so goddamn tense when I posted intent to hammer Funny, I was actually surprised that she was the last wolf, to be honest, but I couldn't not lynch her given her player relations record.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        ?
                        >> ?

                        i planned to play before i even knew he was even on the forums
                        It was a joke; carry on.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                          As a player jurs really interests me because I get the impression that she has a keen sense of how to portray herself on the Internet and that she has a clear conception of how others might perceive her. Having never played TWG with her I find this really interesting and hope it remains so.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                            jurs is a really, really interesting player to read about; idk how playing with her will go, but you did hit the nail on the head with her; she is very keen on how she is perceived.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                              This is such a surreal mashup of eras.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                                so sunfan is actually blah right?

                                Comment

                                Working...