TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #31
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    If I'm wolf in the same game as you I promise I won't N1 you again <3
    I somehow do not trust this statement ;_;
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #32
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

      guess its time to switch up my meta

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #33
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE ON YOUR ASS SO MUCH IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SHADY SONVABITCH
        Hahahaha.... yeeaaaaahhhhh.... but it's fun

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #34
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen

          but yeah... I think I'll just stick to spectating from now on...


          ......

          Spectate one or two then come back plz?

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #35
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

            @Manti, this was a double-edged post I had made near death to you:

            I'm literally stunned by the way you're playing right now, Manti. Really.
            On one hand, I was trying to say how I was stunned by how poorly you were doing as seer, to keep myself in character.

            On the other hand, I was legitimately complimenting you because your seer play was reaaallly good in my eyes and it was legit tough to work with. I came to terms with you seering me the night before it happened, and I started worrying more about what I would do when you'd call me on the seering.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #36
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              I somehow do not trust this statement ;_;
              ehhhheheheh..





              You shouldn't.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                @Manti, this was a double-edged post I had made near death to you:



                On one hand, I was trying to say how I was stunned by how poorly you were doing as seer, to keep myself in character.

                On the other hand, I was legitimately complimenting you because your seer play was reaaallly good in my eyes and it was legit tough to work with. I came to terms with you seering me the night before it happened, and I started worrying more about what I would do when you'd call me on the seering.
                Yeah, i think I even commented on that specific line. I think I said "coming from a wolf I'll take that as a complement" It was pretty much indecernable to anyone else.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                  Hi. I think I want to play the next game. xoxoxoxo
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                    WB Hans
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Xel: MUAHAHAH you are addicted to this game now :P
                      I am not thanks.

                      That being said next one is? /twitch
                      I lied.

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        WB Hans
                        I have so many questions about what has been going on here the last few years since the dark ages and FFYA. Looks like it's recovered fairly well.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                          hans i've read you and apersons perfect wolf game on ffya maybe four times and i still find it impressive i'm very excited to play with you

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            hans i've read you and apersons perfect wolf game on ffya maybe four times and i still find it impressive i'm very excited to play with you
                            Look who's starstruck
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              hans i've read you and apersons perfect wolf game on ffya maybe four times and i still find it impressive i'm very excited to play with you
                              I'd be lying if I told you I remember any of that.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

                                Welcome back Hans. Looking forward to seeing you in the next game.

                                v, I don't know what game you're referring to either.

                                Comment

                                Working...