TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #91
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

    Guest had the single best on-the-ropes defense post of the game.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #92
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

      Couple of updates on the first page. Will get more tommorow
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #93
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        Afro ty for placing the Funnygurl vote, not sure if I would have bothered had I not thought I could get the lynch through
        Yeah, I thought it was funny where the op says "danceguy caught funnygurl on some good reads on the last day," and I was like "No one even looked twice at her until I said something!"

        I'm glad you guys got on board with the funnygurl lynch after I went to sleep earlier though. I was still a little worried I might still end up lynched, haha.

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #94
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2

          Clasko: Glad you joined! I hope you had fun! I really hope the mess with your girlfriend doesn't impact your desire to join future games.

          A couple of constructive notes for you to build off of
          - I understand you missed the N2 guarding - Make sure you get your PM's in! they're important!
          - If you think your reads are strong, push them! You had correct reads on 2 wolves IIRC, enough to make them sweat and kill you. With a little more experience you'll come out into the thread with conviction and nail one of those reads!
          Did i say that? I Thought i didnt, i was waiting one more night before saying my thoughts, i wanted to be absolutly sure about it. If i wasnt the guardian i would have spoke up.
          On the night of feb 19th right before i died, i wrote down that FG, Halo/James, Mellon were wolves and established connections to all of them. I was still happy i came very close to having a correct answer.
          Ill try my best not to make that mistake again.
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #95
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

            Originally posted by clasko1000
            Did i say that? I Thought i didnt, i was waiting one more night before saying my thoughts, i wanted to be absolutly sure about it. If i wasnt the guardian i would have spoke up.
            On the night of feb 19th right before i died, i wrote down that FG, Halo/James, Mellon were wolves and established connections to all of them. I was still happy i came very close to having a correct answer.
            Ill try my best not to make that mistake again.
            you're adangerous new player clasko, i like it

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #96
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

              Archived 5-22-2014 12:18 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...