TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #721
    Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

    Fojar: Host Of The Year

    Comment

    • Zoshi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2013
      • 144

      #722
      Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

      Hurry Fojar

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #723
        Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

        I'm pretty sure he only has one death post, and he wasted it lol

        otherwise he could've said some important shit because fojar hasn't posted the death scene yet.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #724
          Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

          He's allowed to post until fojar says he's dead.

          Says so in the first post, is also consistent with gun's posting last game.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #725
            Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

            alright so spill it yoman. what is u

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #726
              Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

              I'm the Town Roleblocker. I blocked Cedo last night, worrying that the course of events from Day 1 would have led him to kill me, and also to test if he was lying. Those two kills were still made Day 1. Cedo is telling the truth in his role.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #727
                Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                please tell me you weren't a one-shot :/

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #728
                  Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                  and honestly yoman, I thought you were a blue the entire time lol

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #729
                    Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                    I was not a one shot, no. I was a full Roleblocker.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #730
                      Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                      I had it engraved in my head that I should keep a blue identity hidden at all times to avoid an unneeded night death. I think it's clear that that was a bit of a misjudgment this game. Tough luck.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #731
                        Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                        welp. I can officially be mad now.

                        gg jrodd/freaky (and the other drunk one I think).

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #732
                          Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                          yes cedo, be mad, considering you have done nothing this game

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #733
                            Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                            i already acknowledged i made a dumb decision in this lynch since other people were ahead on my list, but these phases are so long and i just wanted someone dead.

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #734
                              Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                              still think u should vig vic

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #735
                                Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                                everyone else who views the thread and is alive, say who you want cedo to vig

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...