TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #661
    Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

    VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Sunday 11 AM EST)

    viccica (3): zoshi, V, yoman
    yoman (2): AC1, TPS
    AC1 (1): jrodd
    tps (1): freaky
    zoshi (1): vicc

    No Lynch (0):

    3 votes to lynch

    yet to vote: meno, cedo

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #662
      Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

      I mean zoshi claimed human. At least claiming something is better than not claiming anything right? I honestly believe yoman is a human based on his complete stupidity. If it's a bad read, by all means cedo can make a judgement call and vigi him. You guys don't really care about what I say anymore, and unless someone else backs up my arguments, what I say is worthless.

      We could vigi zoshi, as I believe yoman is less suspicious than him. A vigi on AC1 or tps is okay because they exhibit similar voting patterns. A lynch of vic or meno right now is okay. I'm having problems linking V and jrodd to anyone else in this game.

      I have been very lazy this phase and really just want to see someone cardflip.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #663
        Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

        cedo. I saw you viewing the thread. State who you want to vigi and why. Have people agree on it, and send in the kill after the insta. Do not insta without verifying the vigi target.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #664
          Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

          That's a good question, I had my head set on zoshi, but I haven't seen much of meno posting, so it's hard to make a full decision. But I'm leaning more towards zoshi.

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #665
            Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            mike

            The lack of a considerable counter-push towards James May yesterday is pretty suspect and he still isn't posting indicating some sort of trouble approaching the game.
            I'm on page 8 (40 posts per page). I got rejected from my university transfer yesterday, so I spent the whole day trying to deal with that.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #666
              Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

              viccica

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #667
                Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                V you smell bad.

                Yoman to try and save myself I guess. Better him than me at this point.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #668
                  Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                  Cedo, why not just kill Zoshi yourself?
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #669
                    Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                    Like I know it was stated already but if you wanted to lynch him so bad, which it seems you did, why not just vigi him yourself and alleviate the doubt? You lack the conviction to kill people you want dead because you're playing this game for more than yourself, which defeats the purpose of your role really. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad you're on our side. But the majority seems to want him dead and he hasn't claimed anything so a vig would be the obvious solution.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • Zoshi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 144

                      #670
                      Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                      Don't do it Cedo!

                      I have a family!

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #671
                        Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                        Originally posted by Viccica
                        Like I know it was stated already but if you wanted to lynch him so bad, which it seems you did, why not just vigi him yourself and alleviate the doubt? You lack the conviction to kill people you want dead because you're playing this game for more than yourself, which defeats the purpose of your role really. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad you're on our side. But the majority seems to want him dead and he hasn't claimed anything so a vig would be the obvious solution.
                        Oh that's what we're figuring out Vic lol not everyone believes I'm the vigi.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #672
                          Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                          Originally posted by Zoshi
                          Don't do it Cedo!

                          I have a family!
                          a wolf family

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #673
                            Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                            oh yeah I have another open to close today at the store, so I won't be around until late tonight/early tomorrow. As the same for tomorrow, but I'll be home in the late evening.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #674
                              Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              Oh that's what we're figuring out Vic lol not everyone believes I'm the vigi.
                              What she is saying is that you could prove this quite easily.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #675
                                Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

                                less fucking talking
                                more fucking voting

                                viccica

                                Comment

                                Working...